PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Borges hates the pats then why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats60

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
If Borges hates the pats then why does he appear on thier pre
game football show. Doesn`t the pats pay him to be on it.
I know they produce it.Don`t make sense to me.

pats60 said:
If Borges hates the pats then why does he appear on thier pre
game football show. Doesn`t the pats pay him to be on it.
I know they produce it.Don`t make sense to me.

They probably enjoy watching him make so many incorrect predictions. I am sure Kraft finds it humorous.

He just does why does it need to be explained. Its clear that he hates them, more than clear.

Last edited:
Beats me. He's been taking pot shots at Belichick since Day one. What he's got against him is a mystery to me. How you can hate a future HOF coach who's brought three championships to your team in four years? It has to be some kind of pathologic thing. Or maybe Borges is just incapable of admitting he was wrong.:eek:

Pattie said:
Beats me. He's been taking pot shots at Belichick since Day one. What he's got against him is a mystery to me. How you can hate a future HOF coach who's brought three championships to your team in four years? It has to be some kind of pathologic thing. Or maybe Borges is just incapable of admitting he was wrong.:eek:

We aren't his team and that is the problem. His team is now and will forever be the Oakland Raiders and we simply don't live up to their commitment of excellence.

He felt like a big man being able to push Pete Carroll around and now he's just a bit reporter again.

Pattie said:
Beats me.How you can hate a future HOF coach who's brought three championships to your team in four years? It has to be some kind of pathologic thing. Or maybe Borges is just incapable of admitting he was wrong.:eek:

It's been said before on here... Borges hates BB because BB shut off Borges' team access with his strict media control, which p!ssed Borges off... a reporter with no access is basically, well, Borges.

PatsWorldChamps said:
It's been said before on here... Borges hates BB because BB shut off Borges' team access with his strict media control, which p!ssed Borges off... a reporter with no access is basically, well, Borges.

:rofl: Good one PWC.

Belichick has this down to a science.

Boredom can be a real issue. Complacency, contentedness call it what you will.

Borges is hired to give BB motivation. They probably read Borges famous 2001 draft review aloud to break the tension during the branch episode.:D :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes