PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ideal time for ideal gas law proof

0 degrees by kick off on Sat night, will the league check the balls at half time? Someone should just to put that old BS to bed with rock solid proof.
The report from the physicists at Columbia pretty much destroyed that hired gun expert bullcrap. Roger that, Goodell.

They can check my tires, that's proof enough.
Last year, I got a Jeep Renegade. The onboard computer notifies me when my tires are too low. Such a life-saving feature.

Where are they now?

The 4 Jackasses of the Apocalypse

Ryan Grigson- Fired by the Dolts. Now a Sr. Football Advisor for the Brownies

Mike Kensil- Sent to China. Left the NFL in 2018 now runs a sports management consulting firm. Interesting he has two LinkedIn profiles. In my world that tells me he running from something.

Bob Kravitz- left IndyStar. Went to do radio. Got fired. Now at The Atlantic.

Dave Gardi- Still Sr VP Football Ops but with a greatly reduced role.

Where are they now?

The 4 Jackasses of the Apocalypse

Ryan Grigson- Fired by the Dolts. Now a Sr. Football Advisor for the Brownies

Mike Kensil- Sent to China. Left the NFL in 2018 now runs a sports management consulting firm. Interesting he has two LinkedIn profiles. In my world that tells me he running from something.

Bob Kravitz- left IndyStar. Went to do radio. Got fired. Now at The Atlantic.

Dave Gardi- Still Sr VP Football Ops but with a greatly reduced role.
Kensil:
Freezing Game Of Thrones GIF

Sent to siberia

0 degrees by kick off on Sat night, will the league check the balls at half time? Someone should just to put that old BS to bed with rock solid proof.

The league tracked the data for a season, and when Goodell was asked what it showed he said he couldn’t answer that because they threw all the data away. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why they did that? Footballs lose air pressure in cold weather, especially when 1,000 plus pounds of football players keep falling on them repeatedly. Goodell a liar, a fraud, and a sack of sh.t. I say this only because Joker is too shy and polite to say this, but I’m sure it’s how he feels.

What will I tell my childrennnnnnnnn???? Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

These threads are my time to remind everyone that Mark Brunei is a crying poooosay.

And **** Mort with a rusty screwdriver too.

Carry on.

1641943532697.png

On a different note, gotta think this kind of cold helps the Pats. The ball will be like a rock, hard to throw, will become a real grind it out kind of game. Think Pats-Titans in '04

On a different note, gotta think this kind of cold helps the Pats. The ball will be like a rock, hard to throw, will become a real grind it out kind of game. Think Pats-Titans in '04
Yup. Below zero wind chill makes for a very different sport. Routine hits are seriously painful. Any body part not well clothed will have muscles stiffen and go numb.

Get your courage up and surprise the guy across the line from you with a hard, unnecessary hit, at the first opportunity, and then talk trash, and it'll get in the head of even the most hardened player.

The league tracked the data for a season, and when Goodell was asked what it showed he said he couldn’t answer that because they threw all the data away. Hmmmmmm, I wonder why they did that? Footballs lose air pressure in cold weather, especially when 1,000 plus pounds of football players keep falling on them repeatedly. Goodell a liar, a fraud, and a sack of sh.t. I say this only because Joker is too shy and polite to say this, but I’m sure it’s how he feels.

I saved all his public statements at beginning of year and at the end. Before the season started they said they would be collecting the data and would share that at the appropriate time

At the end of the season, he said that he never stated they would collect data, they would just do spot checks to ensure league rules were being followed and that he was happy to report that there were no violations

calling goodell a disgusting, sniveling little worm is an insult to disgusting, sniveling little worms

Deflategate was bar none the single biggest steaming pile of bull$hit in the history of professional sports....... still ****ing pisses me off.....

When deflate gate started Goodell in his spiraling hate for the Pats, said under his breath "I finally got that _________________ Belichick", commence the investigation, he thought he could then ban him from the NFL for life.

When he found out he could not get BB on this, he went to the second best option #12 which would divide and conquer the Pats... even after Kraft tried to run interference the outcome was predictable.... sideline Brady for 4 games, surrender 1st & 4th draft picks and a fine of 1 million..

Goodell was unable to divide and conquer the Pats..

I saved all his public statements at beginning of year and at the end. Before the season started they said they would be collecting the data and would share that at the appropriate time

At the end of the season, he said that he never stated they would collect data, they would just do spot checks to ensure league rules were being followed and that he was happy to report that there were no violations

calling goodell a disgusting, sniveling little worm is an insult to disgusting, sniveling little worms
That Seattle Minnesota playoff game a few years back in sub zero weather would have been the ideal game to prove the hypothesis but no media dare cross the NFL or show some guts.......

Man, I remember Deflategate like yesterday. I was in a club and my celphone started vibrating bc of the amount of tweets. Already drunk, it kinda pissed me off so much that I couldnt enjoy the night anymore lol

Man, what a slap in the face... I was younger than 20 then iirc. Kinda think this was the thing that made finally understand that rules/facts/logic only matter if the whoever has power agrees with you, almost absolutely.

Look how far we've come lol

When deflate gate started Goodell in his spiraling hate for the Pats, said under his breath "I finally got that _________________ Belichick", commence the investigation, he thought he could then ban him from the NFL for life.

When he found out he could not get BB on this, he went to the second best option #12 which would divide and conquer the Pats... even after Kraft tried to run interference the outcome was predictable.... sideline Brady for 4 games, surrender 1st & 4th draft picks and a fine of 1 million..

Goodell was unable to divide and conquer the Pats..
I always felt like they nailed Brady so hard partially out of frustration that they couldn’t get Belichick on this at all.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back