PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I was wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i am here an quite amazed yall acting like a bunch of Iggles Fans.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Not that!

Oh me gosh! Oh me wonder!

What will we do now???

Hey, has anyone noticed that DC has picked like the only thing that his team/coach already has in their pocket to argue about?

His coach is already in the hall, so DC comes in all knowing and chit. Ok dude, you got us. And being the dweeb that you are you can speculate as to whether or not a bunch of azzclown writers will vote BB into the hall. Woopee doo.

Again, your team ain't goin nowhere. You will be relagated to surfing other team's forums, sniping the flanks of winners like the also-ran dog that you are. (you ever seen a little dog runnin in during a fight, bighting the hind quarters of one of the dogs? Thats you.)

Paint ball dude. You are all over it.

LoveDemPats

Please stop.

My stomach aches from laughing so hard

Great Posts

No, i am here an quite amazed yall acting like a bunch of Iggles Fans.

Iggles fans like to crow about all they know and how their team is gonna fly, only they have never won anything. That's what your latest incantation of a Red Skins fan is like. Snyder has made a case of tools out of a previously intelligent and successful fan base. All he's ever known how to do is throw money at his problems, and his fan base has become inexcusable enablers. Winning championships is about real time smarts, and teambuilding, and character and heart. You can't buy one in today's salary capped NFL, as Joe Gibbs and his cadre of assistant former HC's have proved season after season since he mistakenly came out of retirement lured by Snyders $$$ (just like the players he coaches). Back in the day when Joe was relevant you could buy 'em.

You're a good fit in the increasingly impotent NFC where opposing fans spend more time trolling each others boards and dissing their feeble competition than grasping what is wrong with their own team that it can't seem to win regardless of hype.

I notice the real long-time fans / contributors of this forum are absolutely silent.

I'm not here to fight... tho i will. All I did was give an opinion.

I notice the real long-time fans / contributors of this forum are absolutely silent.

You continue to provide nothing but BS.

Iggles fans like to crow about all they know and how their team is gonna fly, only they have never won anything. That's what your latest incantation of a Red Skins fan is like. Snyder has made a case of tools out of a previously intelligent and successful fan base. All he's ever known how to do is throw money at his problems, and his fan base has become inexcusable enablers. Winning championships is about real time smarts, and teambuilding, and character and heart. You can't buy one in today's salary capped NFL, as Joe Gibbs and his cadre of assistant former HC's have proved season after season since he mistakenly came out of retirement lured by Snyders $$$ (just like the players he coaches). Back in the day when Joe was relevant you could buy 'em.

You're a good fit in the increasingly impotent NFC where opposing fans spend more time trolling each others boards and dissing their feeble competition than grasping what is wrong with their own team that it can't seem to win regardless of hype.

BB has made tools outta all yall.

Shame on yall.

The fans arnt any better than the coaching cheaters.

They are silent - but they are reading
us newbies are taking you on pretty good, and they are watching the pups learning by playing cat and mouse with a troll

Interesting....

Well, yes. Brady will be tarnished along with BB for the Spygate fiasco. Will he make the HoF? I think the jury is out on that, but it certainly hurt his chances.

I do not think BB will ever recover his repute for this. He is a great coach, but will never make the HoF because of this.

Sorry dude, but you're an idiot.

Seriously, you're going to doubt Belichick's and Brady's hall of fame credentials because of a story that everyone but Esterbrook has already forgotten about.

You're a moron.

They are silent - but they are reading
us newbies are taking you on pretty good, and they are watching the pups learning by playing cat and mouse with a troll

How is giving an opinion being a troll?

I give the players props. BB is a scumbag that will never see the HoF.

He did it to you and himself.

You're trolling because you're giving a FAKE opinion. Nobody, not even Miss Teen South Carolina or Channing Crowder is stupid enough to think Bellichick isn't getting in the hall. (Mind you, I'm not saying you're smarter than those two. But maybe on par with.)

You came on here attacking the two MAN GODS in this teams history. You didn't present any ideas of your own on the game or on anything else. All you did was name call.

Isn't that the definition of a troll?

Your a troll, I suggest to everyone to ignore this one, has no beliefs, just trying to drive you crazy.

People

Please describe cheating. It is a moralistic word. And because people keep using it, it adds connotations to the filming act that were not there.

All teams REPEAT ALL TEAMS try to steal signals. They ALL film the other bench - the only difference is that they do it from "acceptable" locations. Plus the signal information gained should be useless after halftime. (If the team changed wrist bands) And since the information was in the camera until halftime it should be "useless" for that game. (Which was the Patriots argument). Feeling is that BB used the film for measuring reaction time to Patriot formations.

The fines and penalties were not for "stealing" or "cheating" but for unauthorized location of a camera. It would be legal if it was in the stands or up in the coaches skyboxes.

What really bothers me is people who moralize it by calling it "cheating." That is gaining unfair advantage by subtrafuge. The information they were obtaining is open and in sight and gained by other means by ALL other teams.
Therefor no unfair advantage. Just a violation of where that information can be gained.

And for Moderators of a Pats fan site to pass on the word "cheating" and spygate (as in "spying" - how can you spy on the information in plain site?)
is in my opinion horrendous because by using those terms you are implicating more than is.

BB is in the HOF
Brady is in the HOF
Sorry to say Rodney is NOT - because that was cheating

I agree with what you posted 100%, further what was a travesty was taking the Pats#1 pick. That was way out of proportion to the infraction committed, and was done because of the cacaphony of envious media and fans who were clamoring for this in an attempt to bring the Pats back to the pack.

While it is a preferable methodology to intentionally injuring Brady at the cost of a personal foul penalty, as has been advocated on at least two messageboards that I know of, it was still very wrong.

Last edited:

Oh please meester army man. pleeeze don't fight. we meent you no harmski. (and now i feewl awl hurty inside.)

Hey man, I really liked "tho i will." Did you say that in like a Rambo voice??? Maybe DMX?

You are one badazz mofo. My hands tremble. My throat is dry. I just made squishy in my shorts cause i know that yer muscles must be glistening and all taught and stuff.

you duh man dog.

Duh.

Once you remove the emotionally moralistic words then the only words left are those of reason.

Time mitigates emotion (EVIL started a war but now ??)

In time only words of reason as to the event will be used. And everyone will wonder what all the ruckus was about.

In less than three years people and teams will be shocked at how overreactive the removing of a first round pick was.

Gr8est

As you can see by post 27 of this thread I agree wholeheartedly with you about the draft pick.

Today was a boring morning - so I got a little too involved in myself and got very wordy

But thanks for agreeing

BB has made tools outta all yall.

Shame on yall.

The fans arnt any better than the coaching cheaters.

Yup, we're tools with 3 of the last 6 Lombardi's contested in our trophy case flanked by 5 of the last 6 AFCE division banners awarded in his first 7 years with us...LOL

I'm done wasting time on you until after the game tomorrow, at which you won't be here any longer anyway.

Interesting....

Well, yes. Brady will be tarnished along with BB for the Spygate fiasco. Will he make the HoF? I think the jury is out on that, but it certainly hurt his chances.

I do not think BB will ever recover his repute for this. He is a great coach, but will never make the HoF because of this.

You are one dumb mother-F-er.

Anyone who didn't think you were a troll to this point, KNOWS you are now. "Scumbag?" Relax.

BTW, quick question - will Shanahan and Bill Walsh not make/be kicked out of Canton? Their "cheating" was WAY worse than anything the Pats have been accused of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft