PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have to say this to you Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am done with you guys for a while. You had your fun, you took your shots and I'll likely be banned, so be it.

Franklin M.

I think I am done with you guys for a while. You had your fun, you took your shots and I'll likely be banned, so be it.

Franklin M.

Goodbye Franklin. Make sure mommy puts on your night diaper before you go to bed.

Franklin M.

You're not relevant enough for banning. Pathetic whiney losers are excluded from banning. You are way too entertaining.

Ok, I am gonna just get this out in the open. I am fully expecting to be banned after this, but hear me out before doing this.

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coaches, owners, players are mired iin filth, disgust, and lies.

1. Rodney Harrison was caught CHEATING. FACTS ARE FACTS. HE CHEATED. You scumbags supported him.

2. Bill Bellicheck cheated (on his wife) and in this league. Chris Mortensen of ESPN radio is reporting that there is strong "evidence" linking the Patriots organzation with MULTIPLE episodes of cheating and intercepting oppossing teams signals. That is f-ing pathetic. This isn't the NBA. Your organization is a disgrace to the NFL.

3. Your QB, while an excellent player is also a f-ing cheater. It is a well KNOWN fact that he cheated on his "then" girlfriend Bridget Moynahan with this model hussie. Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances. Brady has fathered a bastard child. What a disgrace.

4. You bastards are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scumbag heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

5. Your team is the absolute worst when it comes to sportsmanship. F-ing Bill Bellycheick (f-ing hobo) challenges a call with 2 minutes to go when a game is over. He is a classless scumbag. I wish Eric Mangini would just beat the ***** out of him at mid field. That would be hilarious. You scumbag fans deserve it.

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shiny pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes alive. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about Pats football history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, or Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 SB's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgraced that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The Pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

I know our mods are lenient, but please tell me this guy was banned! Anyone know?

What a fact-less envy laden post. Hopefully, he's getting the counceling required to remain in society.

I bet it REALLY bothers him that the Red Sox fans are louder at Padres & Angels games than their own fans...Hope you pop a vessel soon my little man (or is it woman?).

No, Moga is entertaining, not boring

He would have gotten banned before he even go to #3 on his own Official Chargers site. Talk about the definition of a Troll....WOW!

Hey guys, who's got the sideline camera this Sunday? I've done it the last 2 games, so someone else has to do it this time!:rolleyes:

The problem with this fraud is look at his downplaying Jets Fans cheering Chad coming off the field injury.

I have no problem passing judgement, as long as you don't prove to be a sick fraud like this waste.

No, I am not a fraud. I am just a fan of the game who likes to talk about what's going on.

To be quite honest, the whole videotape thing is the least of my concerns from yesterday. The state of the Jets is what is bothering me more than anything.

Uh, people. Try to be perceptive. He WANTS to be banned. An 'internet badge of courage' for losers.

Having read your post, I have to say your arguments are well thought out and basically unanswerable. In a world of ethical uncertainty, you have proven that the patriots are the embodiment of evil. You accomplished this without even a particularly firm grasp of the rules of spelling and grammar. Good job.

Summary: "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

You owe me a new keyboard..that is the funniest damn thing I have read all day...

Ok, I am gonna just get this out in the open. I am fully expecting to be banned after this, but hear me out before doing this.

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coaches, owners, players are mired iin filth, disgust, and lies.

1. Rodney Harrison was caught CHEATING. FACTS ARE FACTS. HE CHEATED. You scumbags supported him.

2. Bill Bellicheck cheated (on his wife) and in this league. Chris Mortensen of ESPN radio is reporting that there is strong "evidence" linking the Patriots organzation with MULTIPLE episodes of cheating and intercepting oppossing teams signals. That is f-ing pathetic. This isn't the NBA. Your organization is a disgrace to the NFL.

3. Your QB, while an excellent player is also a f-ing cheater. It is a well KNOWN fact that he cheated on his "then" girlfriend Bridget Moynahan with this model hussie. Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances. Brady has fathered a bastard child. What a disgrace.

4. You bastards are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scumbag heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

5. Your team is the absolute worst when it comes to sportsmanship. F-ing Bill Bellycheick (f-ing hobo) challenges a call with 2 minutes to go when a game is over. He is a classless scumbag. I wish Eric Mangini would just beat the ***** out of him at mid field. That would be hilarious. You scumbag fans deserve it.

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shiny pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes alive. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about Pats football history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, or Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 SB's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgraced that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The Pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

What a classy post! For the record, I was at the Meadowlands Sunday to see your team get its collective ass handed to it. It was a fine afternoon, except for a couple things:

(1). The pathetic display by Jets "fans" cheering Chad Pennington's injury. Talk about a bunch of low-lifes! I'll bet you were right up there leading the gleeful hate-fest. Hopefully you at least were consistent enough not to cheer the second touchdown he courageously led your LOSING TEAM to after the injury.

(2). The parking lot after the game. Don't you people know how to use trash recepticles? Rather than walk a few feet to the nearest dumpster, people left tailgating trash all over the place. Cars were driving over glass bottles, paper was blowing everywhere, piles of charcoal were left smoldering on the asphalt ... Apparently, the mothers in New York don't teach their kids to pick up after themselves.

Goodbye, you bitter low-life. Enjoy your continuing frustration. Even Ed the Fireman knows a lost cause when he sees one, he was nowhere to be seen or heard yesterday.

Last edited:

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boohoo cry cry whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.go cry to your mama lol

Last edited:

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

^^^That wasn't me^^^

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

crybaby.png

.....​

You obviuosly have far more serious issues than your disdain for the Patriots and their fans.........

Lighten Up, Frances...

(2). The parking lot after the game. Don't you people know how to use trash recepticles? Rather than walk a few feet to the nearest dumpster, people left tailgating trash all over the place. Cars were driving over glass bottles, paper was blowing everywhere, piles of charcoal were left smoldering on the asphalt ... Apparently, the mothers in New York don't teach their kids to pick up after themselves.

Unfortunately that happens at Gillette too. You should see people lookat us when we walk to the trash can. :eek:

Go Pats! :rocker:

wow , i wonder now that the colts won the super bowl , if the league will change the rules back to the way they were , seeing how Mr. Poulin u'm Mr. Tagliabue the Patriots hit my recievers harrison and wayne to hard is there any way we can change the rule so my guys can get a step , it took him 3 years of rule changes to win a Super Bowl how classy is that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back