PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I have to say this to you Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankmoga

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I am gonna just get this out in the open. I am fully expecting to be banned after this, but hear me out before doing this.

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coaches, owners, players are mired iin filth, disgust, and lies.

1. Rodney Harrison was caught CHEATING. FACTS ARE FACTS. HE CHEATED. You scumbags supported him.

2. Bill Bellicheck cheated (on his wife) and in this league. Chris Mortensen of ESPN radio is reporting that there is strong "evidence" linking the Patriots organzation with MULTIPLE episodes of cheating and intercepting oppossing teams signals. That is f-ing pathetic. This isn't the NBA. Your organization is a disgrace to the NFL.

3. Your QB, while an excellent player is also a f-ing cheater. It is a well KNOWN fact that he cheated on his "then" girlfriend Bridget Moynahan with this model hussie. Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances. Brady has fathered a bastard child. What a disgrace.

4. You bastards are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scumbag heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

5. Your team is the absolute worst when it comes to sportsmanship. F-ing Bill Bellycheick (f-ing hobo) challenges a call with 2 minutes to go when a game is over. He is a classless scumbag. I wish Eric Mangini would just beat the ***** out of him at mid field. That would be hilarious. You scumbag fans deserve it.

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shiny pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes alive. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about Pats football history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, or Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 SB's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgraced that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The Pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

Last edited:
Yo Horse,
How'd your team do Sunday? Have a bad day did you?

Summary: "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Based on this, I'm guessing you don't like the Patriots.

Bill Bellicheck

Who's he? I know of a Belichick, but no "Bellicheck..."

And, another question:

Do you feel better after letting this all out?

I feel sorry for your slack jawed daddy and the beast that bore you.

Ha Ha. Frank Moga's got sand in his Vag*na. :eek: :D

1. You don't know me. You have absolutely no right calling me a classless, arrogant scumbag.

crybaby.jpg

Just checkin' out some your old posts, Frank.

You said last year that "Chad would light up the Pats' defense for 300+ points" last season, right?

And that was also you who said Kellen Clemens is "the Jets' Tom Brady?"

Moga! Moga! Moga!

Attachments

• 6002_0082.jpg
    6002_0082.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 358
Ok, I am gonna just get this out in the open. I am fully expecting to be banned after this, but hear me out before doing this.

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coahces, owners, players are mired iin filthm disgust, lies.

1. Rodney Harrison was caught CHEATING. FACTS ARE FACTS. HE CHEATED. You scumbags supported him.

2. Bill Bellicheck cheated (on his wife) and in this league. Chris Mortensen of ESPN radio is reporting that there is strong "evidence" linking the Patriots organzation with MULTIPLE episodes of cheating and intercepting oppossing teams signals. That is f-ing pathetic. This isn't the NBA. Your organization is a disgrace to the NFL.

3. Your QB, while an excellent player is also a f-ing cheater. It is a well KNOWN fact that he cheated on his "then" girlfriend Bridget Moynahan with this model hussie. Moynhan would not take him back under any cicumstances. Brady has fathered a bastard child. What a disgrace.

4. You bastids are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scummy heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

5. Your team is the absolute worst when it comes to sportsmanship. F-ing Bill Bellycheick (f-ing hobo) challenges a call with 2 minutes to go when a game is over. He is a classless scumbag. I wish Eric Mangini would just beat the ***** out of him at mid field. That would be hilarious. You scumbag fans deserve it.

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shining pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about pats history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 sb's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgracd that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga
nah nah nah lmao who gives a **** what you think

Moogsie is the nimrod who in the past called for Jets fans to assault Pats fans. This season he initiated threads on JetsInsider calling for Brady to be deliberately injured. It would be worth the 15yd penalty and ejection from the game.

And yet he calls Pats fans scum.

Priceless!

The frustrated rantings of a loser proven wrong about football matters time and again.

Moogsie is the nimrod who in the past called for Jets fans to assault Pats fans. This season he initiated threads on JetsInsider calling for Brady to be deliberately injured. It would be worth the 15yd penalty and ejection from the game.

And yet he calls Pats fans scum.

Priceless!

The frustrated rantings of a loser proven wrong about football matters time and again.
Ah yes! Now I remember where I heard the name Moga from. He was the fool who wished injury on Brady and everyone started calling him an idiot. They are even putting "Moga for Mod" in their sigs because the guy is such a big joke.

Moga is a legend over on jetsinsider. Best jet fan EVER. I LOVE his posts. This one's good, but they're much more fun when he's being POSITIVE about something, pretty much always the jets and their chances of pulling off a miracle!

Mom! I told you not to follow me here! Stop it, youre embarrassing me!

The revelations that are coming to light about your organization are a f-ing disgrace. Your whole team, fan base, coahces, owners, players are mired iin filthm disgust, lies.

4. You bastids are for the most part some of the most classless, low dung scummy heathens alive. You pieces of ***** chanted "The Yankees suck" after year first SB steal. Instead, you a-holes should have been cheering "Thank You Walter Coleman".

6. Ever go to a sportsbar (outside of Boston) and notice only a few young douche bags Pats fans wearing shining pressed Tom Brady jerseys. The fan base of the Pats is by and large the most clueless and arrogant bunch of a-holes. You guys don't have a f-ing clue about pats history. You guys have had a $hitty organization for the majority of your history. You POS don't know who the F was Stanley Morgan, Steven Grogan, Raymond Clayborn, Mosi Tatupu.......you guys only know the Pats history AB (after Brady). One man, Walter Coleman changed the face of Patsie history. GD refs ruined this league by letting you win 3 sb's........ALL TAINTED by questionable calls and controversy. How do you explain your record high 42% of 3rd down conversions made by PENALTY. An utter disgrace. Why is Robert Kraft one of the few owners who hates replay? Why.....because that sack of ***** knows Mike Perreira (director of officiating) gets more scrutiny of bad calls that go the Pats way with it.

7. Yes, enjoy your good season, but it is a disgracd that the most classless fans in all of Sports get to enjoy success like this. There is no justice.................Oh, I forgot......There is justice....The Indianpolis Colts and Peyton Manning. They stand for everything that is good in this world. The Pats and you scumbag fans stand for everything that is evil in this world.

The pats will NOT win another SB. There is a God, and he won't let evil prevail. You scumbags should enjoy this while it lasts.....you will be back in the cellar with NO FAN BASE where you belong.

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

Moga -
You are such a MORON I don't even know where to begin. So I am not going to bother.

Moga -
You are such a MORON I don't even know where to begin. So I am not going to bother.

Whatever Hoss. As a Pats fan, you have NO GROUNDS for an argument. You and your fan base are classless scum. Did you ever see the Jets mired in controversy with cheating coaches, cheating Qb's, illigetimate childrfen fathering, signing low character hoods (Randy Moss)....but sure, you scumbag bandwagoners will take it. You were all fans of the niners in the 80's and the Cowboys in the 90's.

You are all pathetic. I wish this was a "live forum", I would be like Tanner in the Bad News Bears. I would be going at it with ALL Of you.

Moga III

F-ing scumbags.

Frank Moga

Bravo, sir…your class and etiquette are clearly evident in this post. Intelligence, there is no doubt in my mind that you have loads. With that wit I’m sure that you are a chick magnet… you know you are, killer! I’m positive that you were one of the many fans “cheering your backup quarterback” as your start tried to crawl off of the field…. Like I said, class all the way!

My only question for you is how you’re going to top this post when we beat you again on 12/16? It’s pretty hard to be that stupid twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes