PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care, I can't stand it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Pat

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The league needs to release the results of their investigation now so we can move on and actually look forward to the game!!!

gqqmm.jpg

gqqoz.jpg

Dw9qu.gif

giphy.gif

lol. that is hilarious. but no way i want them to turn it into a flea and circus show like the MP show. at least you didn't suggest jerry springer.

i agree. there is no reason they shouldn't release all the facts of the case as they exist so far. we as fans and paying customers need to demand it. it no longer serves them any purpose not to release ALL THE INFORMATION they have. if they don't then the only thing to conclude is that the league are the ones with something to hide( as in, no evidence).

I am waiting for the haters at ESPN (the likes of Mark Brunell and Bettis) to hold their own press conference to make a formal apology to the New England Patriots. And oh, don't get cheap, send a fruit basket.

I lost absolutely all respect I once held for Brunell. His pandering, mewling sideshow performance ranks right up there with Jimmy Swaggart's feigned mea culpa and Clinton's "I did not have sex with that woman" for pure EPIC FAIL pageantry. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST