PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am not buying that the Jets are just going to Roll over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawky77

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am reading Boston, and NY reports that the Jets are not even showing any signs of life for this game. The NY tabloids are not even giving it any space on the back page. What gives?

I sense a R A T in this barrel, some type of sneaky underhanded dirty R A T type play to catch the Pats by surprise. Do any of you get this creepy crawly R A T feeling coming from this game?

Schlereth just predicted 75-10 Pats. LMAO! :rocker:

I'm not buying that the Jets are good enough to be a factor whether they are just going to roll over or not.

Agree with the first post. Though I believe we will have a solid W, the Jets will give us a lot of irritation. The current "oh-we-are-so-bad" sob story from them is just another skin of the chamelons. I just don't want any of us getting hurt.

Last edited:
I am reading Boston, and NY reports that the Jets are not even showing any signs of life for this game. The NY tabloids are not even giving it any space on the back page. What gives?

I sense a R A T in this barrel, some type of sneaky underhanded dirty R A T type play to catch the Pats by surprise. Do any of you get this creepy crawly R A T feeling coming from this game?

Patriots will be prepared....if there is anything you can be certain of since BB came upon the scene it is that fact.

I expect a strong effort by the Jets....they will play hard and bring all they have. They are a divison opponent and they know us better than most.

Fret not though, we are way too talented to allow the Jets to walk in and win. I would not go betting the mortgae by laying 24 points though.....

It doesn't matter whether they roll over or not. They're not good enough to compete with NE.

I think it will be a better game than we all think. now what does that mean? I don't think it will be 75-0 blowout, but more of a 49-6 kinda game. some of the Rats fans on their boards are talking about how this is the Rats "Superbowl".

After getting ulcers from watching the Philly and Baltimore games, I won't take ANY team for granted.

After getting ulcers from watching the Philly and Baltimore games, I won't take ANY team for granted

Amen!

I am not buying that the Jets are just going to Roll over!

I am not buying that it makes any difference...

As much as I want to see a PAtriot blowout, I heard the weather will be ugly so not sure if they will cover the spread at this point. That is the only unknown here.

Last edited:
I'm not buying that the Jets are good enough to be a factor whether they are just going to roll over or not.

Of course the Jets aren't going to just "roll over" . That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard. Expect them to play their a##es off like every other team we have faced....and THEN SOME.....This is THEIR superbowl.....They want to kick our a##es.......Mangina wants A WIN AGAINST BB more than anything in the world right now.....Expect them to come out with everything they have against us......

That having been said....I don't see us losing this game in any way....and we should win by at least 20 points if EVERYTHING goes right.......but every game is a trap game right now......I am sure that BB is reinforcing that point over and over,.......The foot will never come off the gas pedal sunday afternoon or for the remainder of the season......Pats will go balls to the wall......GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the Jets will bring some intensity to this game. The real issue is that Pats lines are as good as anyones in the NFL and the Jets are as bad as anyone in the league. So even if the Pats have an off game you'll probably still win by 14-17 points.

All the Jets players are professional football players and have pride. They know damn well if they don't come out ready to play they will be humiliated.

Now if they get down and quit like the Redskins and Buffalo did, the Patriots will show no mercy. But, I don't see that happening and I don't see them winning either.

After getting ulcers from watching the Philly and Baltimore games, I won't take ANY team for granted.

I'm with you on this one......I am surprised my ticker is still alright......unreal......

there will be new record TD for Randy Moss and Tom Brady. I will not be suprised if Pats blows Jet away.

i'm looking forward to this game on Sunday.

Due to the weather forecast, and the sheer emotion of the game, I think the Pats will win, but not cover the spread.
35-13

I really dislike the arrogance on the board these days. Who knows us better than Manboobs? Who would kill his puppy for a win over the Pats?

Was it just November of last year when we looked like crap against this team and lost?

The funny thing is, the "we can't lose" crowd are the same ones screaming "it's all over we suck", if the other team scores first.

It's like we've imported the Chargers fan base.

Last edited:
I really dislike the arrogance on the board these days. Who knows us better than Manboobs? Who would kill his puppy for a win over the Pats?

PWP: Uh, Michael Vick would be my guess

Was it just November of last year when we looked like crap against this team and lost?

PWP: Please, the nice thing about geting older is you tend to forget stuff like that

The funny thing is, the "we can't lose" crowd are the same ones screaming "it's all over we suck", if the other team scores first.

It's like we've imported the Chargers fan base.

Wait until the 1st series that something goes wrong in the Sunday Jets-Pats gameday thread. All the girlz who jumped on the Pats bandwagon 2001 and after scream frantically and bail out.

I think it will be closer than what people think especially if a major storm blows through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes