PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am not buying that the Jets are just going to Roll over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad the Eagles stole the onside kick Mangini was planning.

After getting ulcers from watching the Philly and Baltimore games, I won't take ANY team for granted

Amen!

+1. The media is doing all it can to help the Jets by trying to create an environment where the Pats will underestimate them.

I am reading Boston, and NY reports that the Jets are not even showing any signs of life for this game. The NY tabloids are not even giving it any space on the back page. What gives?

I sense a R A T in this barrel, some type of sneaky underhanded dirty R A T type play to catch the Pats by surprise. Do any of you get this creepy crawly R A T feeling coming from this game?

There is no need for them to roll anywhere. They can just lay there flat on the ground while Belichick drives a steam-roller right over 'em!:rocker:

What if the Pats left both Chris Hanson and Laurence Maroney inactive for the Jets game and played without a punter and a running back? Know this going in, Mangini ... we're not punting -- or running.

We have the BIG bullseye from everyone. Everyone will want to be the 85 Dolphins -- the second most-remembered team from 1985.

We should NOT play this game differently. Just take care of business. I'll be happy with a solid 30-10 win (yes, not a gambler).

I've expected the Jets to cover the spread regardless of the weather for weeks now. There's a lot of Patriot fans who think that just because the Patriots are motivated that they'll win big. I believe the Jets will be motivated as well and that this will be a bit harder division game than many anticipate. Still a double digit win for the Patriots, but not the blowout many are wishing for.

I'm not buying that the Jets are good enough to be a factor whether they are just going to roll over or not.

:yeahthat:

Stop it already. If there are no weather/freak injury issues the Pats will crush the Jets. The Jets will put up token resistance until they are 2 scores down then some Jet ass clown will attempt to start a fight. After he is ejected the Jets will roll over and show their bellies, lots of helping hands up etc. Then the game will be over with the Pats covering the spread. Wake up people, these Jets SUCK!

Of course the Jets aren't going to just "roll over" . That is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard. Expect them to play their a##es off like every other team we have faced....and THEN SOME.....This is THEIR superbowl.....They want to kick our a##es.......Mangina wants A WIN AGAINST BB more than anything in the world right now.....Expect them to come out with everything they have against us......

That having been said....I don't see us losing this game in any way....and we should win by at least 20 points if EVERYTHING goes right.......but every game is a trap game right now......I am sure that BB is reinforcing that point over and over,.......The foot will never come off the gas pedal sunday afternoon or for the remainder of the season......Pats will go balls to the wall......GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

You can talk about the weather, you can talk about matchups, whatever. But one thing is quite certain, THIS GAME is not a trap game. I think every patriot long ago circled this game and said that this is the one.

I think the Pats will roll, but it's not going to be goofy like 72-0. I expect a 3 TD win though (34-13 sounds about right). That because we have more talent, but more importantly, I think we come out with a similar emotion that we came out with when we played SD in W2.

I doubt Jets will simply roll over and play dead. But they did have big let down game where they blew a chance to win from stupid coaching decision so may be they'll come out flat. However, if they do come out flat, it would be around 40-7 game or so. Otherwise, 3 TD game prob.

This is the NFL. Noone rolls over.

You can talk about the weather, you can talk about matchups, whatever. But one thing is quite certain, THIS GAME is not a trap game. I think every patriot long ago circled this game and said that this is the one.

I think the Pats will roll, but it's not going to be goofy like 72-0. I expect a 3 TD win though (34-13 sounds about right). That because we have more talent, but more importantly, I think we come out with a similar emotion that we came out with when we played SD in W2.

Yup, I agree with you PINY, the Jets will show up and play hard. I think we will win by 2 or 3 TD;s, (the more than that the merrier)

I am sure pumped for this game though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes