PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do we send a message to Borges & Felger

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Such utter disrespect......how can we, as fans ,send a message to these hacks that we do not appreciate the total lack of respect shown to the people involved in bringing us our dynasty. We have a Dynasty here folks and I think we are only yin the middle of it. When all is said and done - this team could end up as the GOAT...Greatest Of All Time.

I do think BB has earned and deserves much more respect that he is getting from certain members of the Boston media hounds. In particular of course, Ron Borges, Cafardo, Michael Felger etc etc. They really seem to be enjoying the situation and trying to spin it all against Belichick and the Krafts.

The comments made about his 4:00 conference call were very disrespectful and full of contempt.

Obviously, their jobs are made harder by the way the Patriots choose to handle their affairs. WELL TOO BAD. They may actually have to work for a story and respect ala Mike Reiss, Curran and a few others that actually report the news without any hidden agenda.

I think the record of this franchise since BB arrived speaks for itself. I do hope that BB understands the views expressed by the jerks named above in no way reflect the fans view. I trust they know that is all that matters.

I will keep going to the games, spending my cash on all things Patriots and enjoying every minute of it. I LOVE this team, ownership, management and the players that are being paid nicely and care about adding a few more banners above and beyond all else. The players that play for the love of the game is what keeps me coming back. Luckily, we have a lot of them on our team and that is a key to our success.

I also will sure to boycott sponsors supporting Feller and Borges and basically express my dismay wherever and whenever possible.

Go Pats...with or without Branch, we will do just fine this year - just pretend he blew out a knee and we do without him for the year is all that is needed.

I have no sympathy for Borges, I think he's awful most of the time, but his "patriot's dropped the ball" article is not far off base. He wonders, quite fairly, why the kool-aids drinkers don't feel worried about the loss of Branch and Givens when we would happily chuckle at other teams for fumbling away their two best receivers. He has a point there.

He is off about the KC reference. But the article is hardly the the complete fomented hatred for the Pats many here have presented it as being.

If you want...do not go to boston.com, don not click his stories, do no buy the globe...see if other patriots sites will band together to write letters to the globe...

None of it will work mind you, b/c Borges has pictures of the Board of Directors on the Globe participating in some lewd activity... :)

You are with this post.

In fact, I bet they show feedback like this to their bosses...its an indicator that they are attracting readers like yourself and thus increasing web site views, newspaper sales, and generating revenue for their company. The more you go off about them, the better it is for them.

If you want to send a message, don't visit the websites, don't buy the papers, and don't complain about them on internet message boards. Easy.

I like reading different opinions about the team, and I think Felger's a worthwhile read. So Borges has an agenda, whatever.

BradyisGod said:
If you want...do not go to boston.com, don not click his stories, do no buy the globe...see if other patriots sites will band together to write letters to the globe...

None of it will work mind you, b/c Borges has pictures of the Board of Directors on the Globe participating in some lewd activity... :)

The Boston Globe has been losing circulation at a record rate. Help them achieve their destiny.

Following are telephone numbers and email contacts for the Globe.

Borges, Ron (617) 929-2849 Reporter [email protected]
Fratus, Kenneth M (617) 929-2847 Assistant Sports Editor [email protected]
Holmes, Robert A (617) 929-2876 Assistant Sports Editor [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
Laymance, Reid (617) 929-2850 Sr. Assistant Sports Editor [email protected]
Lee Jr, Gregory H (617) 929-2840 Senior Asst. Sports Editor [email protected]
Sullivan, Joseph T (617) 929-2845 Asst. Managing Editor/Sports [email protected]

I don't know if I am interpreting it correctly, but for sports I would say the big cheese is Joseph Sullivan.

Here is a set of just email addresses. You should be able to cut and paste directly into your email address box. It should work without any other formatting.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

EMAIL THEM THIS:

http://www.alexpepper.com/images/smilies/****you[1].gif............
boid[1].gif
...............http://www.alexpepper.com/images/smilies/****you[1].gif

fgssand said:
Such utter disrespect......how can we, as fans ,send a message to these hacks that we do not appreciate the total lack of respect shown to the people involved in bringing us our dynasty. We have a Dynasty here folks and I think we are only yin the middle of it. When all is said and done - this team could end up as the GOAT...Greatest Of All Time.

I do think BB has earned and deserves much more respect that he is getting from certain members of the Boston media hounds. In particular of course, Ron Borges, Cafardo, Michael Felger etc etc. They really seem to be enjoying the situation and trying to spin it all against Belichick and the Krafts.

The comments made about his 4:00 conference call were very disrespectful and full of contempt.

Obviously, their jobs are made harder by the way the Patriots choose to handle their affairs. WELL TOO BAD. They may actually have to work for a story and respect ala Mike Reiss, Curran and a few others that actually report the news without any hidden agenda.

I think the record of this franchise since BB arrived speaks for itself. I do hope that BB understands the views expressed by the jerks named above in no way reflect the fans view. I trust they know that is all that matters.

I will keep going to the games, spending my cash on all things Patriots and enjoying every minute of it. I LOVE this team, ownership, management and the players that are being paid nicely and care about adding a few more banners above and beyond all else. The players that play for the love of the game is what keeps me coming back. Luckily, we have a lot of them on our team and that is a key to our success.

I also will sure to boycott sponsors supporting Feller and Borges and basically express my dismay wherever and whenever possible.

Go Pats...with or without Branch, we will do just fine this year - just pretend he blew out a knee and we do without him for the year is all that is needed.

If you want to talk directly to Borges/Felger, go outside and yell into a sewer.

arrellbee said:
Following are telephone numbers and email contacts for the Globe.

Borges, Ron (617) 929-2849 Reporter [email protected]
Fratus, Kenneth M (617) 929-2847 Assistant Sports Editor [email protected]
Holmes, Robert A (617) 929-2876 Assistant Sports Editor [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
Laymance, Reid (617) 929-2850 Sr. Assistant Sports Editor [email protected]
Lee Jr, Gregory H (617) 929-2840 Senior Asst. Sports Editor [email protected]
Sullivan, Joseph T (617) 929-2845 Asst. Managing Editor/Sports [email protected]

I don't know if I am interpreting it correctly, but for sports I would say the big cheese is Joseph Sullivan.

Here is a set of just email addresses. You should be able to cut and paste directly into your email address box. It should work without any other formatting.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Is this a violation of Ian's privacy policy?

Brady'sButtBoy said:
I have no sympathy for Borges, I think he's awful most of the time, but his "patriot's dropped the ball" article is not far off base. He wonders, quite fairly, why the kool-aids drinkers don't feel worried about the loss of Branch and Givens when we would happily chuckle at other teams for fumbling away their two best receivers. He has a point there.

He is off about the KC reference. But the article is hardly the the complete fomented hatred for the Pats many here have presented it as being.
I thought he was basically saying the Pats dropped the ball the other 50 times the Pats made good moves for the franchise.

Last edited:
I suggest we get Ian to post a "Ron Borges Watch" sticky thread at the top of the forum, where we can post about his various agenda-riddled pieces as they occur during the season. We can call BSMW's attention to it and routinely e-mail posts to Borges and his editor so they know what fans think. If we get the link (contest above) as the primary Patriots fan site from SI.com, it will bring further attention to Borges' nonsense.

Tunescribe said:
I suggest we get Ian to post a "Ron Borges Watch" sticky thread at the top of the forum, where we can post about his various agenda-riddled pieces as they occur during the season. We can call BSMW's attention to it and routinely e-mail posts to Borges and his editor so they know what fans think. If we get the link (contest above) as the primary Patriots fan site from SI.com, it will bring further attention to Borges' nonsense.
to be honest the globe can read their own boards to see borges's article responses from fans and it hasnt affected them still so i doubt anything will..here is a sample of people's responses to his article today

http://boards.boston.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?nav=messages&tsn=1&tid=4348&webtag=bc-patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back