PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How do we beat the Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont turn the ball over 5 times like last week.

I forgot their new coach's name. Marcenni? Ehh, I know it's Italian. Well anyways the reason he got the job is because he's one of those "rah-rah" Coughlin type coaches. Expect to see a little more enthusiasm from the Lions than years past.

If Martz has complete autonomy over the offense then we could use another solid performance from Samuel. Roy Williams is their Torry Holt, while this new guy, Furrey is like their Kevin Curtis. Both of those two could have 100 yard games and we could still win this game by 20 points IMO. If we shut them down completely, barring a collapse from our offense, then frankly they have no shot.

The LB they drafted in the 1st round, Sims from Florida St. knocked out Ronnie Brown for at least a month so that's a player to keep an eye out for.

Rod Marinelli.

Rod Marinelli.

Marinara? Really good on pasta. Maybe with some meatballs and Italian sausage cooked in. Man, I'm hungry!

Seriously, TBG said it right, but they gotta show up mentally too. As long as they dont take the game off, they'll own the Lions.

The Patriots beat the Lions this way.

1. They show up ready to play a game againts another Pro Football team.

2. They play with intensity and be very business like. They do not turn the ball over and create turnovers for themselves.

3. They kick the **** out of them on both sides of the LOS.

4. They score early and often and when the game has been put away, put in Cassel and some other guys.

There is no such things as a "trap game" or as some have suggested an "instuctional game".

This is an important game in that they can be 9-3 going into Miami where they never play well. All things being equal the Patriots are a better team than the Lions and they need to take care of business.

That will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back