PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hope they aren't rushing Gronk back early....

I can't disagree. I find the desire to place Gronk in bubble wrap absurd, to be honest.

I just get a headache every time I try to stare at those division standing trying to imagine another team overtaking the Patriots. They aren't without issue, of course, but for the most part, NE's problems are of the "how can you win a championship?" kind, not "how can you win a game?" :)

The key to winning it all seems to be staying healthy and getting hot at the right time or more importantly taking everything you have done for the past 16 weeks an executing perfectly when it really counts.

A healthy team playing mistake free football is the team I want. I dont care about the record.

I just don't want him to hurt himself more just the other day were talking about putting him on the PUP and now he is full pads practicing.

I just don't want him to hurt himself more just the other day were talking about putting him on the PUP and now he is full pads practicing.

I'd say that speaks more to how uninformed we are than any elevated risk to Gronk. ;)

just the other day were talking about putting him on the PUP .

Some idiots were...you are correct.

He should just not play at all. Then you dont have to worry about him getting hurt more. Its not complicated...

beck-bennett.jpg

I'd say that speaks more to how uninformed we are than any elevated risk to Gronk. ;)

Dont speak for everyone. Most sensible posters here knew he was most likely never going on the reserve PUP.

That is true, they are not telling us much at all.

Trust me. They learned last year the hard way. He wont be rushed back

He just needs to keep his skills up. As long as he's not getting re-injured, I think it's no big deal.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back