PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hobbs on the bandwagon fans [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hobbs on the bandwagon fans

It's September, not August, and please keep the political garbage out of this. Fans that boo one day and cheer the next for a team as successful as the Pats are pathetic. If that makes me a "super fan"then I feel sorry for you.

So you cheered for their performance on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

Last edited:

At least the lame I'm a better fan than you are threads have now taken over for the lame Chad Jackson threads as the board's obsession.

So you cheered for their performance on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

I wasn't at the game, I don't live in Mass anymore. The absence of cheering does not equal booing. This team has played late in every post season of the 5 years and they are without their starting QB. Booing them for having a bad game is garbage, I don't care how you rationalize it.

That was exactly his point, you don't find out who you are until you are on your own. If that's "contradictory" to you I'd work on reading comprehension skills.

No you need to work on your bong-abstention skills. Saying that you find out what kind of "man" you are by seeing who is "in your corner" at the end of the day is nonsense. get it waldo?

I clearly remember the fans cheering loudly when Hobbs had those nice returns.

But there was nothing else to cheer.:mad:

It's September, not August, and please keep the political garbage out of this. Fans that boo one day and cheer the next for a team as successful as the Pats are pathetic. If that makes me a "super fan"then I feel sorry for you.

It doenst make you a SUPERFAN to promote and admonish bad play either. If you really think you can make a difference on a team I suggest you go to Cleveland, Cincy, or NO and try that crap out. You dont cheer or boo for what the team did 21 weeks ago or what they did the day before the game. You say what you want to say when the team gives you a good reason for it. This is a free society, and we are intelligent fans. We dont "do what we are told" because its PC, the easy way, or because its the way other people do things. There were thousands of opinions on what happened from the thousands of fans in the stadium. They let their wallets do the talking, and its too bad some people here are concentrating on the minority. You are prejudiced yourselves so please let everyone have their opinion and get over it...its only one loss.

Yeah, 21 straight regular season wins, 4 Super Bowl appearances is "nothing to cheer about" meaning you should boo:rolleyes: I'm starting to agree with some other fan bases that can't stand us.

QFT:yeahthat:

Fans boo when the team is playing like crap and there is no effort to improve apon that...

The team gave the fans NO reason to cheer, not one bit... They continued to get WORSE as the game went on.

It's not a bad day, it was a day off...

I couldn't agree less. The team gave their effort -- but that effort was clearly not good enough. I'm appalled that fans cannot continue to cheer our team on when things are not going well. Fortunately, none of the old-timers on this board think that way ...

It doenst make you a SUPERFAN to promote and admonish bad play either. If you really think you can make a difference on a team I suggest you go to Cleveland, Cincy, or NO and try that crap out. You dont cheer or boo for what the team did 21 weeks ago or what they did the day before the game. You say what you want to say when the team gives you a good reason for it. This is a free society, and we are intelligent fans. We dont "do what we are told" because its PC, the easy way, or because its the way other people do things. There were thousands of opinions on what happened from the thousands of fans in the stadium. They let their wallets do the talking, and its too bad some people here are concentrating on the minority. You are prejudiced yourselves so please let everyone have their opinion and get over it...its only one loss.

What does this even mean? That's my entire point ONE LOSS. I don't care what your wallet says, this team owes you jack ****.

No you need to work on your bong-abstention skills. Saying that you find out what kind of "man" you are by seeing who is "in your corner" at the end of the day is nonsense. get it waldo?

LOL, you don't have a clue. He said you only find out what kind of man you are IN THIS GAME when nobody is supporting you. If you still can't grasp that simple concept then put down the crack pipe and pick up a bong, it'd be a huge mental upgrade.

Re: Ellis Hobbs kicks us in the gunny sack - like we deserve.

Way to go Ellis, tell it like it is.

We'll fix it by playing better. Five years ago Buffalo handed our heads to us just as bad:

ESPN - New England vs. Buffalo - Recap - September 07, 2003

We seemed to recover nicely. No, I'm not expecting another 2003, but I'm saying one awful day means squat.

LOL, you don't have a clue. He said you only find out what kind of man you are IN THIS GAME when nobody is supporting you. If you still can't grasp that simple concept then put down the crack pipe and pick up a bong, it'd be a huge mental upgrade.

WTFL-F are you talking about Einstein? Trust me, please put the bong down before you post any more nonsense. Look, if you want the title of Official Patriot Ballwasher, you'll ge my vote.

What does this even mean? That's my entire point ONE LOSS. I don't care what your wallet says, this team owes you jack ****.

You continue to make no sense....blame it on the cheese.

Were the fans booing the poor execution or playcalling?

You can't boo that D...it has been stout over the years.

I was internally booing the 'run into pile' play and 'throw the ball as hard as you can laterally' play. Personally, I'd have slept better knowing Cassel when 28-42 with 255yds, 1TD, 3INT.
I am not an offensive expert like McDaniels, but the forward pass is nothing to be ashamed of. Really.

WTFL-F are you talking about Einstein? Trust me, please put the bong down before you post any more nonsense. Look, if you want the title of Official Patriot Ballwasher, you'll ge my vote.

Sweet irony.

You continue to make no sense....blame it on the cheese.

Actually this makes no sense. And gardeners don't qualify as biologists.

What a surprise, another thread on this board about the disgusting horrible bandwagon fans the Pats have. If you're whining about fans booing you need to watch more sports. This place is so full of elitism that it's unbelievable.

As for Hobbes, I'm sure it isn't nice to be booed, but he should already be feeling bad about the clinic of a passing game Chad Pennington put on his secondary. The fans pay his salary.

Actually this makes no sense. And gardeners don't qualify as biologists.

FYI I am a biologist,not sure where you got gardener. But if you need a reference to get that "ball washer" position there are plenty of people willing to give you a reference not just me. ;)

What a surprise, another thread on this board about the disgusting horrible bandwagon fans the Pats have. If you're whining about fans booing you need to watch more sports. This place is so full of elitism that it's unbelievable.

Come on now, be better than this. 21 wins in between regular season losses should insulate the team from any booing.

As for Hobbes, I'm sure it isn't nice to be booed, but he should already be feeling bad about the clinic of a passing game Chad Pennington put on his secondary. The fans pay his salary.

The fans don't pay his salary, by any realistic stretch of the imagination.

FYI I am a biologist,not sure where you got gardener. But if you need a reference to get that "ball washer" position there are plenty of people willing to give you a reference not just me. ;)

I hope you enjoy the Cowboys this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back