PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Mahomestokelce

I like Mahomes. He represents the game well as far as I see. His tweet about the impending news of Brady’s retirement was short and sweet but all class.

However, his girlfriend and brother come off as first class buffoons. “It’s his success, not yours.” Stay back in the shadows and stfu, The only thing I don’t miss about Brady is listening to his dad call in to radio shows. Cringeworthy.

KC's problem is their team hasn't been good enough overall to win superbowls on a consistent basis. Mahomes is great, possibly the best QB in the game but the run game, OL and defense are streaky at best and there are only so many times Mahomes can beat defenses by avoiding the rush for 4-8 seconds and finding someone. Even in the lone superbowl season they could have easily lost 3 of their 4 playoff games. Pundits seem overly wowed by the (definitely) spectacular plays that Kelce and Hill make but in the long run they and Mahomes can't string enough plays together.
Funny, we were all told the KC offense was the way the league was going yada yada, but in the playoffs it keeps coming up craps.

Mahomes had those 4-8 seconds in crunch time today and ended up sacked.

If he only had a good predictable ball control offense that could consistently stay on schedule and move the chains...

Funny, we were all told the KC offense was the way the league was going yada yada, but in the playoffs it keeps coming up craps.

If he only had a good predictable ball control offense that could consistently stay on schedule and move the chains...
They'd be better if they had a more consistent offense. The only time they've had that was the first half of 2018 before they got rid of Hunt.

Burrow in second half and OT, scored on 4/5 possessions, 14/20 150 yds 1/1 td/int rating 104........
I watched it. I know what his rating was. I'm talking about the quality of his throws. The dropped INTs. Even Aikman was on him.

Stay Classy, Patsfans.com!!!

stay classy will ferrell GIF

Who would've predicted a SB without one of Mahomes, Brady, or Rodgers? Crazy.

Brady obviously played the best out of all three. Mahomes (Yes he sucked today) at least got to the title game. Rodgers is inferior to both.

Brady
Mahomes
Rodgers

It's why Brady retiring is so crazy.

This isn't a 2015 Manning like season.

Brady could play next year and be MVP.

But I respect his decision (Reportedly) to retire. No amount of SB wins and success can make up for lost family time. Especially when you've clearly established yourself as the GOAT Football player.

Bengals had a running game. Chiefs are out of balance.
MacKinnon was averaging 5.6 yds/c yesterday. They were running the ball well yesterday. They should have run more. It’s the pass that killed them

I just watched the 1 hour highlights some great plays by both teams. However there were 3 other things that stood out...all fouls by the Chiefs.

Jersey pull on Chase
A Bengals receiver had his arm pulled back quite openly
A face mask penalty on a Bengals reciever

How did the officials miss all 3 ? Of course there could have been fouls by the Bengals in the game as well to be fair

I'm sure @MahomestoKelce is a decent kid and a real fan of his team. However, this is a Pats forum and he's going to get 0 sympathy for the Chief's loss. Better to console himself with like minded KC fans. Chiefs, Jets, Bills etc. All the same. Hope they lose and lose badly every week.

I'm sure @MahomestoKelce is a decent kid and a real fan of his team. However, this is a Pats forum and he's going to get 0 sympathy for the Chief's loss. Better to console himself with like minded KC fans. Chiefs, Jets, Bills etc. All the same. Hope they lose and lose badly every week.
Have you seen ChiefsPlanet? I think he's better off here.

Yup, the Cheeves could use a heady game manager behind center, someone steady and reliable. The video game style sidearm no-look gunslinger style of quarterbacking is so "yesterday."

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back