PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hey Mahomestokelce

Yes, I mean, I consider Mahomes the best in the game, but he hasn't been trending well the last 2 years.

As for Burrow, I think he's highly talented, but his playoff future remains a little cloudy. Just a bit inaccurate for my taste

the salary cap gets every team unless the way draft really well!

I'm here to take my punishment.

Mahomes absolutely sucked today. He was awful.

Reid wasn't great either.

But this was the first time Mahomes looked like a scrub. And there's no OL issues to blame.

Would I take Mahomes over every other QB in the league? Absolutely.

I believe he will bounce back and win a few more SB's.

But the Brady comparisons are over. They should've been over a year ago. There will never be another Tom Brady.

the salary cap gets every team unless the way draft really well!

The cap gets the team even more if the team spreads out the hit until it explodes on them.

But this was the first time Mahomes looked like a scrub. And there's no OL issues to blame.

But the Brady comparisons are over. They should've been over a year ago. There will never be another Tom Brady.
KC's problem is their team hasn't been good enough overall to win superbowls on a consistent basis. Mahomes is great, possibly the best QB in the game but the run game, OL and defense are streaky at best and there are only so many times Mahomes can beat defenses by avoiding the rush for 4-8 seconds and finding someone. Even in the lone superbowl season they could have easily lost 3 of their 4 playoff games. Pundits seem overly wowed by the (definitely) spectacular plays that Kelce and Hill make but in the long run they and Mahomes can't string enough plays together.

khabib-adios.gif

so f ing glad I was wrong about this f ing team this year I detest f ing KC with the heat of a thousand Suns... GO CINCINNATI

Mahomes has all the tools and abilities, never gets flustered. Freakin' stand in there though and take advantage of short stuff.

For so many years people ragged on Brady for dink and dunk without realizing it's what makes you successful.

Teams better watch out for Josh Allen because lately he has been looking short for throws.

If I were starting a team, I'd take Mahomes and an OC who isn't looking to go vertical all the time (though with Tyreek it's tempting).

Isn’t this what private messages are for?

Yes, I mean, I consider Mahomes the best in the game, but he hasn't been trending well the last 2 years.

As for Burrow, I think he's highly talented, but his playoff future remains a little cloudy. Just a bit inaccurate for my taste

I think Mahomes is a winner, but even winners lose big games. I do think however that the guys throwing across their bodies, and making blind throws ultimately pay the price for this decisions. I think Burrow is more calculating, and he knows how to win. Happy to see him win today.

Where's the Brady avatar fool? Or you welching on the bet?

Use this one.

279BF491-3281-4AB3-943B-E15EF6BE8719(1).jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST