PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herein we post NFL cringe moments & ***** about TSwift ❗❗

#FreeCrawhammerToo
Didnt even know he was banned until I saw his profile was gone. Doesn’t say “Banned” under his avatar like Ashley’s does.

Found him on twitter though.

Sorry Tom, had to do it.

I'm a white boy who dances just as awkwardly as Tommy here, so it's especially cringe for me.
giphy (4).gif

Last edited:
I have never knowingly heard a Taylor Swift song before last week. We were in a restaurant and this absolutely horrible song came on with a singer who's voice sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard piercing my ear drums with the word fifteen over, and over and over and over again. Then a person sitting at our table told me that was Taylor Swift.

****ing gawd awful. I'll take the classic rock on Boomer 102 thanks.
I recently had the opposite reaction after my granddaughter gave me a couple of CDs by Swift. I was pleasantly surprised at how good some of her songs are.

I liked her better during her virginity-forward calico sun dress/cowboy boots phase, back when she was a vaguely "country" artist. Now she's a sort of fetish object for testosterone-compromised minds across any number of spectra. She reminds me of that nubile gymnast everybody is so obsessed with. As for me, I have remained and will remain committed to Marsha Brady in this deeply important aspect of my weltanschauung.

I apologize for using "weltanschauung." I just think it's a gorgeous word, so I use it when I can, and, truth be told, I care a Hell of a lot at this point about words than I do about all the plump erotic pigeons in their thousand-dollar crop tops. The doubled-u's are just gorgeous, for example. They call to me in a way only Tuesday Weld has ever before done.

iu

Then, at the very apogee, we find Gene Tierney in my own favorite film Shanghai Gesture (1941). Tierney puts all these pouty newbies to shame. Her image is said to be capable of lifting the male dead up to new life. During the late forties, a woman in Idaho was able to secure a divorce from her husband by claiming that he once watched Shanghai Gesture twice in a single day and that this action constituted betrayal of the marriage vows. Here she is with some random roue, early in the film.
iu

I'm more than happy with 20 years of awesomeness fans of no other franchise.
Will you then be retiring as a Pats fan given your profound satisfaction with past accomplishments? I have been a fan since they were the Boston Patriots. When they have been good, I strut around like a ****ing peacock. When they are bad, I ***** at those whom I hold responsible, and rant about what I suppose they ought to do. I am ignored, as are we all, as we likely should be. That's fine.

I try not to pretend they are good when they are bad, nor bad when they are good. Those who are able to do this are what is known hereabouts as "Real Fans," a status I have so far, even after all these years, been unable to attain.

I tell ya... Next year's halftime show... Taylor & Travis: The Wedding ...Break the all-time world-wide ratings record...
I'd rather have them bring back "Up with People".

Everyone is trying with them, too.
I think that's what makes it more cringey
I mean the TB12 love life was pretty cringey too but they're plastering everything KC in commercials

Will you then be retiring as a Pats fan given your profound satisfaction with past accomplishments? I have been a fan since they were the Boston Patriots. When they have been good, I strut around like a ****ing peacock. When they are bad, I ***** at those whom I hold responsible, and rant about what I suppose they ought to do. I am ignored, as are we all, as we likely should be. That's fine.

I try not to pretend they are good when they are bad, nor bad when they are good. Those who are able to do this are what is known hereabouts as "Real Fans," a status I have so far, even after all these years, been unable to attain.

I enjoy it for what it is; when we win, that was enjoyable, and when we lose, I find something to enjoy, even if it's drinking and ****posting in the gameday chat. I'll retire as a Pats fan when I no longer enjoy it, but it's been a solid 35 years or so and nothing has waned for me. However, I have indeed retired from my expectations that the Pats can simply show up at the game and blow the doors off our opponents and compete for a Super Bowl every year.

I was a Pats fan from birth in 1980, but didn't become truly aware until 1991 or so...not an ideal time for the franchise. Even so, I enjoyed it for what it was, and used to laugh at how hard it was to beat anybody at Madden 93 when playing as the Pats.

I enjoy talking football with other people, talking **** about other teams, and doing all the speculation. I couldn't possibly care less if any of this makes me a "real fan" or not in the eyes of others, an attitude that is even more entrenched as I get into middle life. You can hate on me for being satisfied with six Super Bowls and having only a fool's hope for more. That's your prerogative, and if it makes you happy, carry on with a smile. I'll do the same.

I enjoy it for what it is; when we win, that was enjoyable, and when we lose, I find something to enjoy, even if it's drinking and ****posting in the gameday chat. I'll retire as a Pats fan when I no longer enjoy it, but it's been a solid 35 years or so and nothing has waned for me. However, I have indeed retired from my expectations that the Pats can simply show up at the game and blow the doors off our opponents and compete for a Super Bowl every year.

I was a Pats fan from birth in 1980, but didn't become truly aware until 1991 or so...not an ideal time for the franchise. Even so, I enjoyed it for what it was, and used to laugh at how hard it was to beat anybody at Madden 93 when playing as the Pats.

I enjoy talking football with other people, talking **** about other teams, and doing all the speculation. I couldn't possibly care less if any of this makes me a "real fan" or not in the eyes of others, an attitude that is even more entrenched as I get into middle life. You can hate on me for being satisfied with six Super Bowls and having only a fool's hope for more. That's your prerogative, and if it makes you happy, carry on with a smile. I'll do the same.
I will, and it'll be a genuine smile. The glory years are past us. I just try to cultivate an attitude toward those times which enables me to enjoy these times. It's an old fella's gambit. I have lost a lot over the past couple of decades, and won a lot as well. Neither need inhibit my capacity to see clearly and enjoy what is left to me.

Last edited:
I and a number of my well-seasoned contemporaries have formed a little acapella group: "Fed Up with People." Our remake of "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs is climbing up the Reader's Digest Top 100 as we speak.
Acapella? Too bad, I thought this guy would be a perfect fit as the drummer.

I and a number of my well-seasoned contemporaries have formed a little acapella group: "Fed Up with People." Our remake of "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs is climbing up the Reader's Digest Top 100 as we speak.
You old brother. I'm not far behind you though.

Acapella? Too bad, I thought this guy would be a perfect fit as the drummer.

We tried a drummer once. He made us "swing," which resulted in an exaccerbation of our baritone's hernia. We are no longer built for swinging of any kind. We might consider a tasteful bit of castanet or genteel fingersnapping to be added in post-production: that'd be it, though.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back