PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald: Pacman wants in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pacman wants in

Let me be the first to wish the best to Jerry, Terrell and P-Thug.
the security at the strip clubs in dallas has just been increased, good riddens

Yeah, that'll work. Maybe send him for a time out if he poops his diaper.

See your just talking like a dumbass now. If you can call ending your career going to time out, sure. Why would they not cut him for violating the contract?

Rules have been used more and more through history.

We have full prisons to prove it.

Great. That has nothing to do with your post or my reply.

Bring him in, when this kind of talent wants to be a Patriot, I will drive to the airport to pick him up.

We can change his stripes and save his career, this is where ne needs to be, we need him and he needs us. This is a marriage that will work.

if we do get him, and fix him up, he can be a game changer, and also means we can focus 100% on linebackers and OL in the draft, without having to worry about drafting a CB too much ,but its a massive massive if

Last edited:

Tuna spent three years changing the culture in Big D. But the only change Jerry understands is winning. So like Al Davis he is returning to his roots. He dosn't really give a flying F what they do off the field as long as they generate a buzz on it. That's the Cowboy way. Of course his way hasn't won in decades either... Poor Wade the lame duck HC runs a loose ship in hopes of keeping the inmates happy and on his side. Terrell was telling the guys on NFLN last month how they keep practices fun by having live DJ's work the sessions... Maybe they will replace the goal posts at practice with pairs of stripper poles to make practice fun for PacMan.

All that remains to be seen is if this represents sufficient splash to fulfill Jerry's predictions heading into 2008 or if he makes a move to spring poor Ocho Cinco from Cincy or trades his two firsts to land McFadden...

Jerry is a lot like Al - for him football is not about coaching, it's about talent and the man who assembles it, and in his case marketing that.

Please pick up pacman..."Get your popcorn ready...cause it's gonna be a show"

$5 says pacman shanks Brady before opening day....

Great one!
Tell him he can join the Pats if he removes every gold tooth, cuts the locks, listens to "show tunes" only and the Pats management allows him only to "roll" with large, uncoordinated mid-age white guys who are for the most part, un-cool. The guys that think "rap" is what you buy at D'Angelos' with provolone, please. The type of dudes that think a "40" is the age they used to be a few years ago! The type of guys that don't bother to go to a strip club because they have not had a female conquest in so long, they don't remember which arm "its" under. A bit** is a lady dog or your mother-in-law. A crib is where your grandkids sleep, or a sheet of folded piece paper that you stuffed up your sleeve and used to cheat on in a 4th grade to high school history, math or science exam. A Hummer was a very nice experience with a young lady way, way, way back when. An Escalde was where they hold the Fourth of July concert. A "HO" is half the name of one of the worlds' favorite pastry treats of all time, as in "Ho-Hos". I believe I qualify Bill!

Pacman, I could be your new "posse" along with some of the other cousins here.

Basically, if Pacman takes an oath to become "Erkel" and raises his game to Champ Bailey status, welcome, aa...iite?
DW Toys

Last edited:

well if the pats did trade a 4th for him i'd be all for it....

because they wouldn't do it unless they knew something we didn't.

I just hope he doesn't kill the team (literally)

Pac is an unrepentant thug.
I know that current society has problems, readily ascribing moral equivalence to widely disparate behaviours and God forbid, holding any kind of rational analytical judgement as anathema. The Dillon and Moss cases are quite different than Pac's. Folks who can't see what BB has done with his so-called rehabs of veteran, hungry, hard working, players mired in hellhole teams have only a superficial understanding of what's going on. Not to say that Pats management is infallible, au contraire, but there is serious thought, discussion and consideration given to alleged problem players. Pacperson wouldn't pass the 1st thoughts...at the present stage of his crumbling career.

You can say no strip clubs, set a curfew. It's not impossible.

Jones was not supposed to be near any strip clubs as part of his suspension from the league. To my knowledge, he's been to 2 and probably more.

Great. That has nothing to do with your post or my reply.

Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it has everything to do with his post and your reply.

The Fact is that, as a society, we have more "laws" now than ever before. Yet we also have more people in jails and prisons than ever before.

The problem is that rule and laws haven't deterred people from doing things. And that was his point.

In fact, as I mentioned, one of the things that Jones was told to do was to stay away from the strip clubs and he didn't take that notice. He's been caught at 2 of them since his suspension from the league. Its why the league laughed at him at the mear mention of being re-instated during last season.

Pac is an unrepentant thug.
I know that current society has problems, readily ascribing moral equivalence to widely disparate behaviours and God forbid, holding any kind of rational analytical judgement as anathema. The Dillon and Moss cases are quite different than Pac's. Folks who can't see what BB has done with his so-called rehabs of veteran, hungry, hard working, players mired in hellhole teams have only a superficial understanding of what's going on. Not to say that Pats management is infallible, au contraire, but there is serious thought, discussion and consideration given to alleged problem players. Pacperson wouldn't pass the 1st thoughts...at the present stage of his crumbling career.

The guy did his time, he knows that if he doesn't behave now, he's out and his future is completely shot. If he gets into this Patriot locker room, I am confident he'll change his ways. And if he doesn't ? OK, see ya later, a 4th round pick is all we lost man, so be it. Simply draw up the contract to say if you so much as walk into a meeting late, you're gone. We cut ties and he's out. How much harm is there in that?

I remember when Felger went absolutely bezerk when we signed Moss and Dillon, each time he talked about these guys bringing the team to it's knees when in fact the opposite happened. How did that work out for you Mike, you nuclear physicist you. If BB brought him in under the right terms and conditions, who are we to say that BB and that lockeroom can't rehab this guy and give us a stud corner and return man? Another one year deal. We still draft our CB of the future and he'll put his one year primer year in and be ready in case Pacman flies the coup or cuts his own cord during the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, if you stopped and thought about it, it has everything to do with his post and your reply.

The Fact is that, as a society, we have more "laws" now than ever before. Yet we also have more people in jails and prisons than ever before.

The problem is that rule and laws haven't deterred people from doing things. And that was his point.

In fact, as I mentioned, one of the things that Jones was told to do was to stay away from the strip clubs and he didn't take that notice. He's been caught at 2 of them since his suspension from the league. Its why the league laughed at him at the mear mention of being re-instated during last season.

My reply was to a moronic comment about poop and diapers. The diapers comment had nothing to do with the discussion at hand, and was just gratuitous.

Last edited:

The guy did his time, he knows that if he doesn't behave now, he's out and his future is completely shot. If he gets into this Patriot locker room, I am confident he'll change his ways. And if he doesn't ? OK, see ya later, a 4th round pick is all we lost man, so be it. Simply draw up the contract to say if you so much as walk into a meeting late, you're gone. We cut ties and he's out. How much harm is there in that?

I remember when Felger went absolutely bezerk when we signed Moss and Dillon, each time he talked about these guys bringing the team to it's knees when in fact the opposite happened. How did that work out for you Mike, you nuclear physicist you. If BB brought him in under the right terms and conditions, who are we to say that BB and that lockeroom and rehab this guy?

Randy Moss and Corey Dillon weren't ever THUGS with their previous teams. And that is the difference. I know that Dillon was considered a thug in High School, but he did change prior to ever getting to the Pats.

I don't see Pacman as having the brains to change.

Randy Moss and Corey Dillon weren't ever THUGS with their previous teams. And that is the difference. I know that Dillon was considered a thug in High School, but he did change prior to ever getting to the Pats.

When did running over cops fall off the "thug" list?

DaBruinz, how about we find out if he does have the brains to change instead of making his decision for him. What do we have to lose aside from a measly 4th round - special team draft pick. The upside of this SO OUTWEIGHS the downside.

If we trot out a starting CB pair of Hobbs and Bryant, telling you right now, this defense will get lit up like no one's business. Pacman will turn around that Dallas defense and we'll be sitting here in November saying, man I wish we traded for Pacman when we had the chance. He wanted to be a Patriot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBruinz, how about we find out if he does have the brains to change instead of making his decision for him. What do we have to lose aside from a measly 4th round - special team draft pick. The upside of this SO OUTWEIGHS the downside.

If we trot out a starting CB pair of Hobbs and Bryant, telling you right now, this defense will get lit up like no one's business. Pacman will turn around that Dallas defense and we'll be sitting here in November saying, man I wish we traded for Pacman when we had the chance. He wanted to be a Patriot.

What more proof do you friggin NEED? He was TOLD to stay away from strip clubs as part of his suspension. He was TOLD that the only way he'd be re-instated early is if he kept his nose clean. NEITHER of them happened.

What upside? A guy being a jackass and getting thrown in jail in the first few weeks around Foxboro because he's too stupid to stay away from the strip clubs? Because he's not bright enough to realize that going to the strip clubs and hanging around his "friends" is what got him in trouble to begin with?

OH, and glad to know you're the next Miss Friggin Cleo. I bet you were saying that the Patriots wouldn't win any more games after Law and Poole went down in 2004 and the Pats had to rely on Samuel and Gay as the starters and Troy Brown as the Nickelback.

I can guarantee you that I WON'T be saying anything of the sort about Jones. If he goes to Dallas, so be it. Let them risk having his sorry arse in jail and plaguing the team with his antics.

Great one!
Tell him he can join the Pats if he removes every gold tooth, cuts the locks, listens to "show tunes" only and the Pats management allows him only to "roll" with large, uncoordinated mid-age white guys who are for the most part, un-cool. The guys that think "rap" is what you buy at D'Angelos' with provolone, please. The type of dudes that think a "40" is the age they used to be a few years ago! The type of guys that don't bother to go to a strip club because they have not had a female conquest in so long, they don't remember which arm "its" under. A bit** is a lady dog or your mother-in-law. A crib is where your grandkids sleep, or a sheet of folded piece paper that you stuffed up your sleeve and used to cheat on in a 4th grade to high school history, math or science exam. A Hummer was a very nice experience with a young lady way, way, way back when. An Escalde was where they hold the Fourth of July concert. A "HO" is half the name of one of the worlds' favorite pastry treats of all time, as in "Ho-Hos". I believe I qualify Bill!

Pacman, I could be your new "posse" along with some of the other cousins here.

Basically, if Pacman takes an oath to become "Erkel" and raises his game to Champ Bailey status, welcome, aa...iite?
DW Toys

I know you were just trying to be funny, but this was an extremely racist post. Definitely not in the best of tastes.

When did running over cops fall off the "thug" list?

Nice bit of exaggeration then Deus. Randy didn't RUN OVER a cop. He nudged her with his car. Nothing like making an ass of yourself by overblowing a situation. Was what Moss did right? Hell no. But it doesn't make him a thug and its pure idiocy to say it does.

Big difference than starting a brawl in a strip club that led to one guy being paralyzed for life. And then getting into another tussle in another strip club while your on suspension.

I know you were just trying to be funny, but this was an extremely racist post. Definitely not in the best of tastes.

It was only racist if you chose to make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft