PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Herald: Pacman wants in

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say, go get him! not just because there's a hole to fill but because it would drive the rest of the NFL nuts...screaming in straightjackets, stark, raving, nuts! we're already the most despised franchise in the league, let's go for the whole enchilada and become a work release program for the nfl's poster boy for bad behavior. heck, if michael vick would agree to be a backup, i'd say start the negotiations today. get him on a prison workout routine, designate space outside the stadium for the PETA demonstrators and sign him up.

Last edited:
i say, go get him! not just because there's a hole to fill but because it would drive the rest of the NFL nuts...screaming in straightjackets, stark, raving, nuts! we're already the most despised franchise in the league, let's go for the whole enchilada and become a work release program for the nfl's poster boy for bad behavior. heck, if michael vick would agree to be a backup, i'd say start the negotiations today. get him on a prison workout routine, designate space outside the stadium for the PETA demonstrators and sign him up.

I'm all for it, our image can't get any worse, let's not stop here, let's really make the Yankees and Duke look like chicken feed when it comes to hatred. Pacman wants to be a Patriot, that made my Friday. C'mon BB lets get this done. Think of the entertainment value alone with Randy and Pacman chatting over on the sidelines. We were the most watched football team in league history last year, can you imagine what Pacman would do to the TV ratings, plus Colts fans are fearing it, they already have a thread out there worrying about us picking up Pacman, anything that worries Colts fans is something in favor of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
-Bill Belichick

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
-Bill Belichick

Was it Bill who said that? I thought it may have been someone else...

Dallas' active adult nightlife would be too much temptation for poor Adam to avoid. So would Houston's and Atlanta's. Foxborough/Providence's, OTOH, not as much.

Being you are the captain of stones, I’ll hand over all stone throwing authority to you good sir.

LOL!! Funny stuff!! It's not like he is going to babysit our kids or anything.

Re: Pacman wants in

I know you were just trying to be funny, but this was an extremely racist post. Definitely not in the best of tastes.

Yep, I was trying to be amusing and ironical. Believe I took a shot at the great big, uncoordinated white guy who happens to be old and out of touch with the hip-hop world of today which happens to fit my demographic as much as any other race or creed inferred here, Rev. Jackson. I didn't create that world. Happens to reach across the color line in all younger people today, does it not?

Oh I get it! Sorry. You were funning me rightback. Ya got me!
DW Toys

Was it Bill who said that? I thought it may have been someone else...

Dallas' active adult nightlife would be too much temptation for poor Adam to avoid. So would Houston's and Atlanta's. Foxborough/Providence's, OTOH, not as much.

Allens Ave in Providence has some pretty nasty clubs, actually.

So I've heard.

The title should read "Herald: Pacman wants in, with anyone who's willing to take his sorry a**"

The title should read "Herald: Pacman wants in, with anyone who's willing to take his sorry a**"

Title should read Pacman Lawyer Spins As Patriots Ignore Herald
with subheadline Tomasse smells in dire need of bath
:D

Last edited:
Allens Ave in Providence has some pretty nasty clubs, actually.

So I've heard.

I haven't been to the Providence strip clubs since I moved to Dallas in '92. In fact, I havent been to any strip club since I went to the one in Stoughton MA as part of one of my brothers-in-law's bachelor party in '99.

The more I think about it, the more uneasy I am about a Pacman-Patriots hook-up. He would need a 24/7 babysitter to keep him away from Providence, esp. if Mo Vaughn, Ben Coates and Rod Rutledge still hang there. And if Ty Law (and his Ecstacy connection) return? Fuhgeddaboudit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News