PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evans RIPS Donkey Kong Suh.

Fauria has a lot of good ones, problem is you have to listen to the big O bloviate in between stories.
I like Fauria much better when he does studio for college football than anything he does with the Patriots by far.

So you think the league and their teams have dealt with Burfuct and Suh appropriately?

In Burfuct’s case that would mean he no longer plays professional football.
I disagree with you that the patriots should take cheap shots to retaliate against players who take cheap shots. Bill Belichick would seem to agree with me. You don’t gave to but there is no need for you to troll the thread with multiple responses to my “agree to disagree” post in order to start an argument.
I’m not taking the bait.

I disagree with you that the patriots should take cheap shots to retaliate against players who take cheap shots. Bill Belichick would seem to agree with me. You don’t gave to but there is no need for you to troll the thread with multiple responses to my “agree to disagree” post in order to start an argument.
I’m not taking the bait.

Actually you called me a hypocrite, you didn’t “ agree to disagree.” And I never heard Belichick disown Mankins actions despite the fact that he admitted to them. What a Belichick disagrees with is costing the team penalties, not paying back scumbags and not getting caught.

And the truth of the matter Andy, whether you acknowledge it or not, is that there isn’t a Patriots fan out there who wouldn’t want payback if Suh cheap shots Brady again.

Actually you called me a hypocrite, you didn’t “ agree to disagree.” And I never heard Belichick disown Mankins actions despite the fact that he admitted to them. What a Belichick disagrees with is costing the team penalties, not paying back scumbags and not getting caught.

And the truth of the matter Andy, whether you acknowledge it or not, is that there isn’t a Patriots fan out there who wouldn’t want payback if Suh cheap shots Brady again.
As I said I’m not taking the bait.

This thread has spun off into a magical place!

Damn I wish Stephen Neal didn't get hurt in that SB in AZ.

Do you guys remember when Mankins punched that Indy dude in the nuts and got kicked out of the game? That was awesome.

Why?....seriously?

suh-2.gif

s8mt83ugqDI

Not to rile the masses, but despite all of Suh's head stompings, neck grabbings and nut kickings, he has been suspended a total of 2 games by rog goodell

Or, half as many games that Brady was suspended for more than likely being generally aware that footballs lose air pressure in cold weather

I almost can't believe this is even a conversation but then again this season has been a Hawt take bonanza.

Some of my personal favorites:

"Fluttering passes" - Apparently a new way to judge Brady's aging issues because the strong arm and accuracy arguments weren't holding up. So now it's "although Brady still possesses a strong arm and is still accurate his passes are fluttering to his target." hahaha

"Athletic awareness" - I have yet to find out what this means but it was used to describe Brady's apparently obvious decline. Cliff??

"Gilmore's a Bust" - Week two. Gilmore is on his 2nd team, under his 4th Head Coach and 6th Defensive Coordinator in his 6th season and somehow he was a bust in week two although the prior two years he was able to achieve shutdown CB status. Wtf?

"This is a must win game" - Week 3. Hahaha Hadn't even played a divisional opponent yet. hahaha

"Seymour disappeared" - is the latest "Stats rule my life and is my religion" bizzaro stance. Context? Who needs it?

Kontra's Signature of Shame contest was a nice Hawt Take bonus though.

Athletic Processing.

Come on Heath, think positively about the Dolphins. For example Matt Moore's answer at the post game presser:

Reporter Question: What is it about this team (the Patriots) and what's consistent with them?

Matt Moore: They're well coached, obviously.

Not to rile the masses, but despite all of Suh's head stompings, neck grabbings and nut kickings, he has been suspended a total of 2 games by rog goodell

Or, half as many games that Brady was suspended for more than likely being generally aware that footballs lose air pressure in cold weather
That’s just.......

Great stat. Speechless.

I almost can't believe this is even a conversation but then again this season has been a Hawt take bonanza.

Some of my personal favorites:

"Fluttering passes" - Apparently a new way to judge Brady's aging issues because the strong arm and accuracy arguments weren't holding up. So now it's "although Brady still possesses a strong arm and is still accurate his passes are fluttering to his target." hahaha

"Athletic processing" - I have yet to find out what this means but it was used to describe Brady's apparently obvious decline. Cliff??

"Gilmore's a Bust" - Week two. Gilmore is on his 2nd team, under his 4th Head Coach and 6th Defensive Coordinator in his 6th season and somehow he was a bust in week two although the prior two years he was able to achieve shutdown CB status. Wtf?

"This is a must win game" - Week 3. Hahaha Hadn't even played a divisional opponent yet. hahaha

"Seymour disappeared" - is the latest "Stats rule my life and is my religion" bizzaro stance. Context? Who needs it?

Kontra's Signature of Shame contest was a nice Hawt Take bonus though.

Sorry. I was trying to be diplomatic and throw you people a bone with the double team excuse. Seymour flat out disappeared against good OLines quite often. That's not a "hawt take" it's a fact. Hee hawing about it just makes you look like a child. You want to see a player who didn't take plays off, look at Vince Wilfork- who got to leave on his own terms.

Sorry. I was trying to be diplomatic and throw you people a bone with the double team excuse. Seymour flat out disappeared against good OLines quite often. That's not a "hawt take" it's a fact. Hee hawing about it just makes you look like a child. You want to see a player who didn't take plays off, look at Vince Wilfork- who got to leave on his own terms.

So you lied to be diplomatic? Or are you now retracting the "he disappeared because he was double teamed" snafu because you realize it's a ridiculous argument and now need to reset your position to continue your "Seymour disappeared" Hawt Take ?

Btw: The retraction + Hee Haw + Look like a child = A Hawt Take Double Down.

Your purity is enviable. Imo Mankins would have made it clear to Suh that there would be repercussions for his cheap shots. And I have no doubt that if Suh ended Brady’s season with a late cheap shot in two weeks you wouldn’t want there to be any retaliation, however my flawed soul would want just that. My sainthood is definitely in jeopardy.

I agree. I dislike cheap shot Suh and think it’s reasonable to take a guy like Gronk and have him neutralize the guy

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back