PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heading over from Australia for the Miami game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you from, Harry? I'm in Adelaide and have always thought about starting up some kind of fan group if there's enough interest.

I've seen the Pats live now 7 times, one game at the end of the 09 season, a 5 game stretch last year and in London this year with the UK Patriot guys if anyone knows about them (which I met at the KC game on my 2010 trip following the Pats).

If everything goes according to plan I'm going for the Superbowl, will just have to be in debt for a couple of years :bricks:

So what kinds of horrific crimes did you guys commit to get sent to the Australian penal colony?

Where you from, Harry? I'm in Adelaide and have always thought about starting up some kind of fan group if there's enough interest.

I've seen the Pats live now 7 times, one game at the end of the 09 season, a 5 game stretch last year and in London this year with the UK Patriot guys if anyone knows about them (which I met at the KC game on my 2010 trip following the Pats).

If everything goes according to plan I'm going for the Superbowl, will just have to be in debt for a couple of years :bricks:

Man, I LOVE Adelaide.....was there a decade ago or so during Grand Prix week....
went to a local watering spot that had its own brewed in house beer coming from the tap....unbelievable place....America like it USED to be before the concret covered everything

So what kinds of horrific crimes did you guys commit to get sent to the Australian penal colony?

:D

I think in my family it was my great great great grandfather who takes the credit.

He was thief of some description, hope so, contrary to popular belief many of the transportee's had done some heinous things.

If you have a convict in your ancestry you now describe yourself as "Australian Royalty" .:)

I'm English (still a member of the UK Patriots) but now live in Perth. I've also thought about starting one too and there is enough interest over there I think. Will PM you when I'm back in Aus.

Had a blast this trip and met Lloyd and Mayo wandering around Gillette ( illegally it turned out as a nice security guy pointed out). Stayed at the Taj in Boston last night and apparently Gronk was in the bar celebrating with everyone. Was going to the bar but the family was tired after a huge week so we skipped it. My son is devastated this morning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News