PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have to admit, this kinda made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny, but the Pats' loss doesn't really mean much... For the Steelers, they lost the ability to control their own destiny. For the Panthers, they lost their shot at history. For the Pats, they just have to try again next week to lock up HFA.

Keep Big Ben out, book your trip to Santa Clara. It's that simple

I don't know if I'd agree that it's necessarily just "that simple," but I definitely agree with you that the odds increase. No doubt about it.

The Jets still need to go on the road at Buffalo next week and win, though.

Too funny.....

Carolina is one helluva team though. I'd be nervous to see the Pats face them in the SB

What's the likelihood that Rex is able to fire up his boys to play hard for him and get him a season-ending win against his former team and spoil their season?

I guess I'll be "that guy": I don't get it. Can someone explain?

I know all three teams lost today, but I still don't get it.
All lost in a pretty tough way so the Panthers are jokingly making an invitation to all get some BBQ. What's not to get?

I guess I'll be "that guy": I don't get it. Can someone explain?

I know all three teams lost today, but I still don't get it.

Ever hear the statement "Misery loves Company"

As far as matchups, Pit is lethal offensively and the JV roster Pats may have no answer for them.

Jets clearly know how to irritate Brady , but Pats can keep it close and grind out a typical 7 point win at home

Cincy and KC are more unfamiliar with NE and may play more conservative---those teams have 2012 Houston texans written all over them.

Denver is the mystery team in this years AFC...I still don't know what they are really made of. Osweiler is definitely intriguing and can be the difference--he seems like he can make all the throws necessary to win against anyone.

I'm just picturing Bill Belichick, Mike Tomlin and Ron Rivera all sitting at a BBQ joint eating ribs, with Tomlin blabbering on about some nonsense and Bill & Ron just sitting there awkwardly.

As far as matchups, Pit is lethal offensively and the JV roster Pats may have no answer for them.

Jets clearly know how to irritate Brady , but Pats can keep it close and grind out a typical 7 point win at home

Cincy and KC are more unfamiliar with NE and may play more conservative---those teams have 2012 Houston texans written all over them.

Denver is the mystery team in this years AFC...I still don't know what they are really made of. Osweiler is definitely intriguing and can be the difference--he seems like he can make all the throws necessary to win against anyone.

The jets remind me of the ravens with a crappy QB. They make our offense tough. I rather face pittsburgh

All lost in a pretty tough way so the Panthers are jokingly making an invitation to all get some BBQ. What's not to get?
I wasn't aware that people drown their sorrows in BBQ. I prefer alcohol but to each his own. Seems like a nice invitation. :D

• Ha Ha
Reactions: glm
I think the meat of the joke is they all lost to division rivals. Thanks for the laugh Carolina!!

Funny, but phuck those classless punks. I was hoping they would go 16-0, just so I could watch them lose in the playoffs at home and the meltdown that would've ensued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes