Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hat & Tee Shirt Game

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by 1960Pats, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1960Pats

1960Pats Rookie

Ratings:
    +66 / 6 / -13

#75 Jersey

This upcoming game is one of those special games that gives the winners a hat and tee shirt telling the world they won something. It always gives me a kick to see the way the Pats players enjoy getting those hats and shirts. They look like kids at Christmas.
  2. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +29 / 8 / -1

We get so caught up in Super Bowl talk we forget about the process at times. Winning your division is really the first goal of every football team. High school, college and professional. Shouldn't be laughed at or ignored. This is our 10th out-right division title in 12 years. In today's NFL that is quite an accomplishment. I also like to point out in the other two years we tied for first. We split with the eventual winner in head-to-head. We tied in div. record too. Lost on conference tie-breakers. Really, a technicality.
  3. Silver Blue&Red

Silver Blue&Red Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

#11 Jersey

If they win this one I may have to buy a new hat rack and armiore. Those things are starting to pile up:). See, there's something Jest fans dont have to worry about.:p
  4. Raymond

Raymond Rookie

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I can't wait to get mine.:cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.