PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Has Tim Tebow earned a roster spot on the Patriots

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Tebow spent more time practicing at TE, the position many here wanted for him when he was signed. :)

After all, we need a 4th TE.

Some people really need to just stop vocalizing their faith so much, Acting Like god cares more about you, and playing football, then he did for all those kids that got shot up, or all those people getting killed by their government in syria and egypt.

Both examples are a result of some bad behavior by other people who have free will.

One of the big things i hear from the highly religious is that "god has a plan"

For some little children, that plan is getting shot and killed while at school.

For others its getting getting to play football, and than afterwards says how blessed they are that god is looking out for them"

You seem to be saying that its not about god picking and choosing what happens to people, which completely goes against what tebow said.

Maybe i'm just taking what he said wrong, in which case my initial statement still stands, stop trying to be a preacher in every interview, it makes him look like a jackass when there is so much bad happening in the world.

I never meant to convey that I understand what God wants to do, or why things are the way they are. I meant to convey that being thankful, expressing that you're "blessed," doesn't mean you think you deserved it. It means the opposite -- that you're grateful precisely because you've been given whatever (opportunity, life, health).

The discussion was about the expression by Tebow (or me, because I've expressed gratitude and feeling "blessed" before, for my good health if nothing else).

If you want to know why some people get cancer and others don't, that's for some other forum. But there's nothing wrong with the guy that doesn't get cancer saying he feels "blessed." Just like an atheist who says he feels "fortunate" is not trying to rub it in on cancer-guy. He's just recognizing an attitude of gratefulness.

both of you guys are on crack.

Tebow would bring nothing but more years of losing for the jaguars. He WOULD NOT bring any more wins. You think putting in a worse QB then they already have is gonna win more games somehow? Gabbert and Henne are both leaps and bounds better than Tebow, and thats is saying a lot about how "good" tebow is...... And the jags problems are much more than just QB these last couple of years.....

Revenue? Oh a few more jersey sales from fair weather "fans" that dont have the first clue about anything football related, nor do they care about the jaguars team. Great, that will surely get them to the superbowl.

The jaguars are not having any problems selling out every game for the past 3 years. Meanwhile teams like the bucs, rams, and raiders are selling 40-50k tickets a game...why dont they get tebow to help with the revenue and win a superbowl?

The jaguars, much like the rest of the NFL, see Tebow for exactly what he is, a 3rd string emergency QB.

The owners and coaching staff dont want "ratings and fans", they want WINS. Winning will bring you ratings and fans.

And for my first post, I will remind you how much of a lying, hateful piece of garbage you are.

Have you SEEN a Jaguars game on TV? Ever? If you have, then you'll notice half the stadium is empty, and the upper decks are tarped off. If not, then the game was blacked out. Whatever your answer is, you are a liar.

You have ZERO proof that he would lose lots of games with the Jags. He has never had a losing season at any level ANYWHERE! Your assumption is based off hate filled diatribe and wishful thinking. Your kind is nothing more than the jerks who bailed out of a Miami Heat game when all seemed lost, then tried stumbling back when Miami tied it. If Tebow had to play, your worthless self would give up on the team and leave it for dead...till he started winning as he always does...then you'd forget your hateful crap.

You make me sick. Have no business being a fan of football.

And for my first post, I will remind you how much of a lying, hateful piece of garbage you are.

Have you SEEN a Jaguars game on TV? Ever? If you have, then you'll notice half the stadium is empty, and the upper decks are tarped off. If not, then the game was blacked out. Whatever your answer is, you are a liar.

You have ZERO proof that he would lose lots of games with the Jags. He has never had a losing season at any level ANYWHERE! Your assumption is based off hate filled diatribe and wishful thinking. Your kind is nothing more than the jerks who bailed out of a Miami Heat game when all seemed lost, then tried stumbling back when Miami tied it. If Tebow had to play, your worthless self would give up on the team and leave it for dead...till he started winning as he always does...then you'd forget your hateful crap.

You make me sick. Have no business being a fan of football.

bwhahaha, everyone look at the intelligence of the average "Tebro"

Have I ever watched a jags game? Yes, every single one of them, they are my favorite team.
So PLEASE show me any proof that any jags game in the last 3 years was blacked out. Ill wait. Here is the attendance numbers if you want some facts.
2012 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

I have zero proof that he would lose games for the jaguars? I have his enitre NFL career as proof. Notice how Tebow is fighting for a 3rd string spot on this roster, with the likelyhood of being cut and NEVER playing another down int he NFL. Yeah, thats the kind of QB thats gonna turn the jags around. :lol:

Sit down child.

Have I ever watched a jags game? Yes, every single one of them, they are my favorite team.
So PLEASE show me any proof that any jags game in the last 3 years was blacked out. Ill wait. Here is the attendance numbers if you want some facts.

I have zero proof that he would lose games for the jaguars? I have his enitre NFL career as proof. Notice how Tebow is fighting for a 3rd string spot on this roster, with the likelyhood of being cut and NEVER playing another down int he NFL. Yeah, thats the kind of QB thats gonna turn the jags around. :lol:

Sit down child.

Ha! Now I KNOW you are a liar. A real fan knows that team can barely give away tickets.

They can sell all the tickets they want, and those numbers are probably papered anyway, but explain the 40 percent empty stadiums every home game.

Just in case you are telling the truth for once, I'll be so glad when Jax is hauled off to L.A. You don't deserve a team.

Looks like some haters have quite a bit to get off their chests, before the Tebow is confirmed for the final roster... It's heating up in here.

Ha! Now I KNOW you are a liar. A real fan knows that team can barely give away tickets.

They can sell all the tickets they want, and those numbers are probably papered anyway, but explain the 40 percent empty stadiums every home game.

Just in case you are telling the truth for once, I'll be so glad when Jax is hauled off to L.A. You don't deserve a team.

I've destroyed you with facts. You are posting straight up lies with your "imagination" as the source.
I don't care where Jax would move at, I don't live in FL. Oopsie, you fail again.

Get more angry and post more, this is hilarious :)

(all) There is a forum for religion and politics. ;)

NFL has new blackout rules and Jax decided that they would not black out any games no matter what. The fact that they didn't have any blackouts is due to a team decision and not the fact that tickets were sold.

Oh here we go with the "they backed into the playoffs" argument. lol.

If you "backed into the playoffs" (which really doesn't mean anything other than you made it into the playoffs) that means you must have done a hell of a lot before that point to be able to lose your last few games and still make it in.

They won 8 games!:snob:

It is rarely used.

We rarely have any religious or political discussions. Of course, that is really difficult to avoid on Tebow threads. In the end, we have few of them, so it works out OK (at least IMHO).

(all) There is a forum for religion and politics. ;)

It is rarely used.

We rarely have any religious or political discussions. Of course, that is really difficult to avoid on Tebow threads. In the end, we have few of them, so it works out OK (at least IMHO).

I don't think it got to that point. I was just hinting that we don't get too into it either way. The whole "God's Got a Plan" stuff starts to brush up against that IMHO.

Sit down child.

The only thing you've proven is that you are very preoccupied with Tebow. Aww, you must have had a bad night seeing Tebow throw for 2 touchdowns. Why was that so upsetting to you? You poor guy. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Maybe i'm just taking what he said wrong, in which case my initial statement still stands, stop trying to be a preacher in every interview, it makes him look like a jackass when there is so much bad happening in the world.

You are taking what he said wrong. Long and short of it is that to Tebow, most of this stuff just doesn't really matter. It's all about the eternal salvation. Yeah, he wants to be an NFL QB and he wants to win, he's hypercompetitive as many/most pro athletes are. But his world isn't going to end if he doesn't make the team, or if the team doesn't win the Lombardi.

Well, he sure didn't earn his spot during TC or in games but it looks like he's going to be on the 53.

Not happy about it either, another more deserving player could take that spot and offer a much bigger contribution - I mean will Tebow ever even see the field or be active?

Looks like some haters have quite a bit to get off their chests, before the Tebow is confirmed for the final roster... It's heating up in here.

Can't wait its hilarious. Haters gonna hate.

The only thing you've proven is that you are very preoccupied with Tebow. Aww, you must have had a bad night seeing Tebow throw for 2 touchdowns. Why was that so upsetting to you? You poor guy. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Why would my night be bad if tebow had 2 tds? I like tebow and I hope he does well every time he has the ball.

Why would you completely fabricate something out of thin air to try and join the argument? Answer: You mad.

another fail for the Tebros

It looks like we're gonna need a new thread pretty soon, since this one's question is almost moot. I propose "Trail of Tears: A Hater's Journey". "Why did God Let this Happen?". "Has Tebow Earned a spot on the Active Roster?" (with poll, of course). Feel free to share your own ideas:)

I've destroyed you with facts. You are posting straight up lies with your "imagination" as the source.
I don't care where Jax would move at, I don't live in FL. Oopsie, you fail again.

Get more angry and post more, this is hilarious :)

Give me a "fact", I'll counter with truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back