PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hardwick Continues Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now it's just accusations but what if this was found to be true? That Seymour headbutted a coach with his helmet while the coach had no protection. What would be said? Would it still be crying if Nick Hardwick was RIGHT? I know that this is just accusations right now but if it's true then Nick has a right to come out and call out Seymour for his character. Just because he's a Patriot doesn't make him a good person.
What if? What if LT wasn't a wuss? What if Turner had half a brain and pulled out Rivers when he was ineffective and put in Volek? What if Merriman were still of steroids and actually making plays? What if your team spent more time playing and less time crying? What if? Who knows what would happen what if?

So many what ifs. The San Diego Whatifs.

Jeez, get a life. If there is anything stupider than a what-if (other than a RB who won't play and won't leave the bench to help his teammates), I don't know what it is.

You lost. It's over. Show some dignity. Accept it and go away.

That is the alleged headbutt? What a joke.

When was the last time you heard another player from ANY OTHER TEAM in the NFL go on for THREE DAYS after a game still crying about how they were played against? Can anyone name me one?

Two words: Baltimore Ravens.

Ya know Florio is amusing most times, but he puts up that video as proof of a headbutt? Even a non-Pats fan can see he was jawing with the coach, admittedly right in his face but in no way would anyone ever say that was a headbutt, no way.

how bout norv turner stay out of people's faces?

***s

McNeil is right there watching Seymour and the coach. So there are a couple of potential scenarios:

1) Unprovoked, Seymour does headbutt the coach. The coach (head obviously made of some hardened polymers) barely flinches. McNeil, seeing his coach being attacked, politely asks Seymour to refrain from any further actions or risk a stern, well thought out scolding.

2) The coach says something unkind to Seymour. Seymour gets in his face to show his disapproval of said statement. The coach backs away after realizing he lacked the protective armor to last more than 2 seconds against Seymour. Seeing his coach standing toe-to-toe with Seymour, McNeil steps in to take the brunt of Seymour's displeasure.

And Hardwick wants us to believe that the 1st scenario is what actually happened? Really? Wow.

This unfortunately is one of the failings of the internet. It is all too easy to build a head of steam around an accusation and share multimedia to (vaguely)support it. Sometimes it would be nice to return to the era of journalism when second source was fundamental to the practice.

Same thing with Moss. Mass access to keyboards and messageboards means everyone can express their opinion no matter how far it deviates from the truth. And if you have the ear of a small but minor part of the press you can create headlines when none are due.

All that can be determine from the oblique angle is that there was some jawing at close proximity, with no recoil or percusion from an impact. What a waste of effort from Hardwick through to PFT (they need to seriously review their policy on quality).

Right now it's just accusations but what if this was found to be true? That Seymour headbutted a coach with his helmet while the coach had no protection. What would be said? Would it still be crying if Nick Hardwick was RIGHT? I know that this is just accusations right now but if it's true then Nick has a right to come out and call out Seymour for his character. Just because he's a Patriot doesn't make him a good person.

Well why do we have to let the facts get in the way of a good story! I will be in San Diego in March. I think I will take a little ride over to Qualcomm Stadium and take a big dump on the front steps.

Last edited:
That's a complete lie if the incident was before the game. Richard never head butted that dink coach at all. He just barked in his face. Anyone saying different is a complete liar.

Geez, are the Pats in the head of SD or what???? :D

It's a lie. I had a great view of it. It never happend if it was part of that pre-game jawing. He's a liar if that's what he's talking about.

This unfortunately is one of the failings of the internet. It is all too easy to build a head of steam around an accusation and share multimedia to (vaguely)support it. Sometimes it would be nice to return to the era of journalism when second source was fundamental to the practice.

Same thing with Moss. Mass access to keyboards and messageboards means everyone can express their opinion no matter how far it deviates from the truth. And if you have the ear of a small but minor part of the press you can create headlines when none are due.

All that can be determine from the oblique angle is that there was some jawing at close proximity, with no recoil or percusion from an impact. What a waste of effort from Hardwick through to PFT (they need to seriously review their policy on quality).

Marshall Mcluhan warned us....

Where there is smoke there is fire...

Where there is smoke there is fire...
Chargers have been caught lying and are bringing the game into disrepute. Maybe the NFL should step in. At the very least someone aught to tell these cry babies that their season is over and to stop making themselves look even worse losers than we already know they are :(

This is what happens when you whine about every little incident, true or conjure dup in your head, whenever things don't go your team's way. Ever heard of crying wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News