Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hardwick Continues Accusations

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by DGameguy, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DGameguy

DGameguy Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

2. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0

LOL, what a little b!tch.
  3. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Yeah I actually heard that interview live this morning. The worst part about it to me was when Scott Kaplan took it even further on his own saying that Seymour headbutted coach Norv Turner. Yeah I'm sure no one would have seen that happen or mentioned it all this time.
  4. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

I bet he's referring to the pregame yammering when the coach got in Seymour's face. someone posted the Pats pregame video and it was on there.
  5. The Boston Patriot

The Boston Patriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0

6. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

Just watched it. Seymour's facemask may or may not have touched the guy whilst they were jawing, but a headbutt? Not even close.
  7. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

We knew the Chargers would yap before, and we knew they would complain after. And maybe that comes from their head coach, I don't know.

In San Diego, if you're not crying, you're not trying.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mrrhodeisland

mrrhodeisland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  9. Dojo Chargerfan

Dojo Chargerfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Right now it's just accusations but what if this was found to be true? That Seymour headbutted a coach with his helmet while the coach had no protection. What would be said? Would it still be crying if Nick Hardwick was RIGHT? I know that this is just accusations right now but if it's true then Nick has a right to come out and call out Seymour for his character. Just because he's a Patriot doesn't make him a good person.
  10. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +207 / 16 / -38

#50 Jersey

I can guarantee you that Hardwick is FOS. If he was "right" Seymour would have been benched or even tossed from the game ahead of time. Not to mention that NO ONE reported Hardwick's accusation. You don't think that that the media would have been ALL OVER THIS had it actually happened?

And just because he's a Charger doesn't mean he's telling the truth. This is a guy who ADMITTED to cheating himself. Why should we believe him now?
  11. Fixit

Fixit Rookie

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0

Yeah, Seymour headbutted a coach and no one but Hardwick (no referees, no media, no coaches, no players) saw it, and he only brings it up now, three days after he started WhineFest '08.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  12. Dojo Chargerfan

Dojo Chargerfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

when did Nick Hardwick ADMIT to cheating? never has. You're thinking of Luis Castillo in college.

That's why I was purely speculative. IF this is found to be true what would be said? You can't even fathom that can you? You have to make the ASSUMPTION that Hardwick is FOS because you just can't imagine it yourself. So if a youtube video came out what would you say
  13. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Sure, in that case, you'd be right. But you aren't right, so move along. Trust me, this is a Patriot, if it had really happened the media would have been ALL over it. I think the one enduring legacy of spygate is that everything a Patriots player does this season (and maybe beyond) is going to be put under a microscope. Take the Moss thing, if that was some random player on the Bengals, it would have been a footnote, but since it was a Patriot it was front page news. Brady's foot, Brady's hair, all of it.

I guarantee you that if Seymour had done this, someone other than Hardwick would be talking about it.

I repeat what I said before: In San Diego, if you aren't crying, you aren't trying.
  14. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

There's video of it.

It's on YouTube.

In short, it didn't happen.

Hardwick is making stuff up.

If you ain't cryin', you ain't tryin--San Diego Chargers
  15. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Hardwick is a SORE looser. He didn't put up last week and he doesn't want to shut up.
  16. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +354 / 6 / -8

#75 Jersey

I don't even know Hardwick, is this him?

[​IMG]
  17. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

68,000 fans in the stadium, 44.5 million viewers and all those CBS cameramen missed this event.. can you imagine if Hardwick went after McDaniels he would had 47 pissed off pats on his back.. this guy is delusional.
  18. TomBradyWoot

TomBradyWoot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Florio just posted it on PFT. I'm guessing Big Sey was upset about the Chargers coming out at the same time as the Patriots. Anyone have the link to the article in the globe about this so I can email it to Florio before he goes off on a "Richard Seymour is a turd" rant?
  19. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +207 / 16 / -38

#50 Jersey

WOW. You really need a cranial/rectal inversion procedure. Its only been mentioned hundreds of times, already, how much of a hypocrite Hardwick is because of the comments he made

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071210/SPORTS01/712100350/1027

In the english language, when someone says "we are just as dirty, if not dirtier than anyone else," then he's admitting to cheating and taking cheap shots.

Your speculation is stupidity at its finest. Seriously. It shows absolutely NO THOUGHT on your part. NONE. Because you damn well know that if Seymour had touched another player or a coach prior to the game, he'd have been tossed.

Its not an ASSUMPTION on my part that Hardwick is FOS. Its a logical conclusion based on the facts as they are. 1) As was mentioned by another poster, no one other than Hardwick has made the claim that Seymour headbutted a San Diego Coach. 2) Seymour would have been TOSSED, had he touched a coach. 3) Hardwick has admitted to being a dirty player, yet he's complaining about Richard Seymour being dirty.

Maybe in your fantasty world, its an assumption. But in reality, Players don't touch coaches because they'll get bounced from the game. Particularly if the Refs see it.
  20. miDeuce

miDeuce Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

PFT has the video up. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. A head butt? Not even close. Seymour gets in his face but to say he headbutted him is ridiculous. Living in So Cal I've tried to give the Chargers a chance but they are the biggest bunch of crybabies I've ever heard in my life and I find them, a significant number of their fans (not all, there a couple good ones that I've met) and especially the two radio hacks Scott & BR to be abhorrent. Just when you think they've turned a corner they start whining about something else and reinforcing their crybaby image even more. When was the last time you heard another player from ANY OTHER TEAM in the NFL go on for THREE DAYS after a game still crying about how they were played against? Can anyone name me one?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.