PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh to send tapes of NE game to NFL office

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Harbaugh is at it he should send a tape of himself berating the ref to point of getting a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. How often does that happen? He must of said something really bad....who would play for this guy?

Re: Harbaugh to send tapes of NE game to NFL office.

A coach like Harbaugh make me really really appreciate a real man coach
like Bill Belichick. As PATs Fans ...we are truely blessed!

Can you believe this guy??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Very well said.....Harbaugh is such a whining PU##Y!!!!!!!
Penalties BY THE RULE were called appropriately.....Face it Harbaby.....the BETTER team won!!!

Suggs saying maybe two hand tag is next. I'd like to see the big mouth be a QB for a few plays and THEN let him see how vulnerable he is...AS a QB. And how his knees are quite in the open..
Exactly. Ray Lewis saying for the QBs to be a man. Yeah, Ray, hitting a guy who is standing still against a larger stronger rusher so he can deliver a pass isn't enough. You want permission to hit him in the head and below the knees, too. Ray takes one hit that any QB ever takes and he'd be crying a different tune. I don't hear him crying about the elimination of chop blocks on defensive players. No one likes a hypocrit.

How do you know they are VHS tapes ???

Film can be Hard drive , dvdR , BDR , Betacam HD , etc , etc,

00166_sony_large_digital-betacam_bct-d64l_64min_img_01_gall.jpg

wd_passport_essential.jpg

They don't send any tapes. People keep saying this and it is nonsense. The league has game film. Teams get the film from the league. If a team has any questions, the team asks the league to look into the penalty at 7:10 of the second qtr or whatever. But they don't send tapes.

They don't send any tapes. People keep saying this and it is nonsense. The league has game film. Teams get the film from the league. If a team has any questions, the team asks the league to look into the penalty at 7:10 of the second qtr or whatever. But they don't send tapes.

The NFL organization has its own way of archiving every single games , what i tried to say is today "VHS" is certainly not the media used for this kind of requests and controls.

Last edited:
Baltimore, MD
Due to a video malfunction, the tapes forwarded by the Ravens to the league office did not include a 41 second segment of the NE/BALT game which showed Baltimore head coach Harbaugh unleashing an obscenity laden tirade against an NFL sideline referee, which triggered a critical 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to be assessed against Harbaugh. Ravens officials dismissed the missing portion as not important, by noting that Harbaugh was only repeating a same two-word phrase 32 times to the game official. "I believe Coach Harbaugh was quizzing the official on the definitition of words beginning with F, and once we find the tape we will forward that portion on", said the Raven's spokesperson. Fiction.

Rex Ryan maybe and A HOLE but at lest he's team has beat a good team this year and he's D only give up 14 points to the best O in the NFL

the ravens next 4 games are

Bengals week 5

Vikings week 6

Broncos week 8

Bengals week 9

i can see the ravens losing 3 out of the 4 next games that would make them a 500 team

the ravens will fall a part

the jets wont they will be a good team all season

Interesting observation about the Ravens schedule.

But I disagree about the Jets. Do you remember the Pete Carrol years? They would come out an play seemingly superb Defense, for the first half of the season using a plethora of Blitzes and pressure plays that almost always worked.

Opposing Coaches would note each blitz and figure out a counter, and add it to the growing list of the Pats blitzes. By the second half of the season, all the blitzes had been cataloged, a counter developed, and then the Defense couldn't stop anybody, its blitzes countered and ineffectual. The second half record was always abysmal.

Expect the same from the Jets.

Despite their constant blitzing, they never sacked Brady. How much worse will they do when even their "pressures " don't even work? I think the beginning of the end started with New Orleans.

The only play he has any kind of gripe on is the failed fake FG. That was a poor spot and should have been a turnover. The rest of the calls were called correctly.

While it did look to be a poor spot, there should never have been a penalty on that play because Baker never set up inside. As such, he's allowed to shift to the outside without issue. The Pats still had 7 men on the line, including him. So there as no illegal formation either.

Last edited:

If that had been called correctly, there would have been no need to even measure. By the rules, with the penalty called, the play was over as soon as Baker caught the ball- 5 yard penalty, no loss of down.

By rules, no penalty should have been called. Baker never set up inside. So he's free to move outside without issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back