PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh to send tapes of NE game to NFL office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Harbaugh to send tapes of NE game to NFL office.

It must be amateur hour, give me a break. He may have some valid points but get over it, this is professional football not a local PTA. Every minute he spends on this is one less minute that he is spending improving his team. Also he has immediately given his players a crutch.

What if the league writes back "Mr. Harbaugh, you were absolutely right with your observations. It is a league wide conspiracy to ensure the Ravens don't win. Sorry for any inconvenience, you have zero recourse and the loss still counts on your permanent record. Have a nice day."

It must be amateur hour, give me a break. He may have some valid points but get over it, this is professional football not a local PTA. Every minute he spends on this is one less minute that he is spending improving his team. Also he has immediately given his players a crutch.

What if the league writes back "Mr. Harbaugh, you were absolutely right with your observations. It is a league wide conspiracy to ensure the Ravens don't win. Sorry for any inconvenience, you have zero recourse and the loss still counts on your permanent record. Have a nice day."

Last season, my preception was that Harbaugh led his team with a tough-nosed, high-energy, anything-is-possible mindset that ultimately served him well. I still think he is a very good, young coach in this league but he needs to let this go and move on. Whats the point of sending the tapes? It's not like they don't have them to begin with.

When he sends the tapes, are they in VHS or Beta format? Or maybe hes more with the times and posts them on his Facebook or MySpace page and sends Goodell a "friend" invitation so he can see them. :p

Last edited:

Does he think that the NFL does not already have the tapes??? What a dumbass, move on you have a game this week... maybe the Baltithug mentality is becoming part of his personna...

Yes, but to be fair, he is allowed to submit them with his own comments to be sure the league at least understands his point of view...

:D :D

suggs brady.JPG

Last edited:

Harbough is a good young coach, but you'd think he would focus on beating the Steelers and Bengals. Both teams will present a major challenge for them over the course of four games. Talk about getting distracted...

Teams send tapes to the league all the time with issues in the play calling. Belichick has said he does it on a frequent basis. This is a non-story.

I didn't watch the game because I was working and the only games I got to watch at work were the Giants/Chiefs and Bills/Dolphins...ughhhhhh

However, Suggs should be fined for diving at Brady's knees. The call on Ngata was atrocious Brady didn't even sell it that well. And bad spots happen so deal with it and move on.

Teams send tapes to the league all the time with issues in the play calling. Belichick has said he does it on a frequent basis. This is a non-story.

I may be wrong but I have heard Belichick say he never sends them in because it is a waste of time. Pretty sure he has said that on the Big Show multiple times. He wants his team to look forward and not make excuses.

I may be wrong but I have heard Belichick say he never sends them in because it is a waste of time. Pretty sure he has said that on the Big Show multiple times. He wants his team to look forward and not make excuses.

Yes and no. He has sent tapes in for rule clarifications, etc. Never in outright protest as is being portrayed. Rob may be right here but BB does take advantage of the system.

I didn't watch the game because I was working and the only games I got to watch at work were the Giants/Chiefs and Bills/Dolphins...ughhhhhh

However, Suggs should be fined for diving at Brady's knees. The call on Ngata was atrocious Brady didn't even sell it that well. And bad spots happen so deal with it and move on.

I know they did say they wouldnt fine the Ravens for the commenets they made about the refs, I was a little surprised, Id be even more surprised if they dont fine Suggs.

Yes, but to be fair, he is allowed to submit them with his own comments to be sure the league at least understands his point of view...

:D :D

View attachment 2350
I have to say THAT was hilarious!!! you have others of other calls???

Harbaugh should have focused on not getting outcoached. This was the first game in awhile for the Pats where the Patriots outcoached the opponent in all 3 phases. That has nothing to do with penalties.

Well done! Classic!

I have to say THAT was hilarious!!! you have others of other calls???

Thanks! :) Don't have any others, just had a sudden moment of inspiration. I'll be sure to share if that happens again, though! :D

Last edited:

I know they did say they wouldnt fine the Ravens for the commenets they made about the refs, I was a little surprised, Id be even more surprised if they dont fine Suggs.

per ESPN:no fines for Suggs or Lewis(the mudering swine)

Damn...and I used to respect this team.

temper-tantrum1.jpg

.....​

I sure hope they look at 14:55 in the second when Lewis launched himself low at Brady after Brady already slide feet first.

Here is my take:
Harbaugh is under pressure , feeling the heat, his ex-assistant Rex managed to beat our team .
Can Harbaugh make a successful run to the ultimate goal this year without Rex ?
These questions are being asked in Baltimore Nation.

Why do I watch these plays in HD on ESPN, but these teams insist on sending the league VHS tapes? No wonder they can't get the rules right.

It wouldn't bother me if they were blatantly not fouls, but they were. It doesn't matter which way you look at it, you can't touch the quarterback's head and you can't dive at the knees.

Absolute sook. At the end of the day, despite Flacco playing excellently, the Patriots kept the Ravens in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes