PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Fathers Day, Everybody

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a quick note of well wishes to all the dads here. Hope everybody can enjoy the day. My kids are 6 and 13 now and become a bigger handful every year, lol. Hopefully your kids are some small percentage more well-behaved today.

My first kid is coming in a month, spending the weekend putting together her nursery. Cannot wait!

Have Father’s Day to all the dads out there!
Was in that spot last year. People congratulated me but I didn't feel it was legit yet. Today it is.

My twins just graduated HS. Attending UNC-Wilmington in August. Which is where they live with my ex-wife. I live a few miles away. They were both straight A AP students who could've attended many top schools. UNCW is actually a superb University, hard to get into. But my ex-wife is a cancer survivor. I know part of the reason they decided to stay home and commute 2 miles to UNCW was to stay close to her. They've never told me that and I've never asked. They've always been extremely kind and unselfish, which might be a bit unusual for teenagers.
I've done a lot of stupid things in my life but being their dad is pure brilliance.
If that's all I have to hang my hat on when I don't make the final cut, I'm good with that.
Whatever any of us Dads do in life, ain't nothing more important than being a Dad. Happy Father's Day to all of you.

My 2 kids are 24 , they were supposed to have cooked a BBQ for me today.....thank goodness for my wife or we would still be waiting to be fed next Fathers day.

Hope you all have fun.

My twins just graduated HS. Attending UNC-Wilmington in August. Which is where they live with my ex-wife. I live a few miles away. They were both straight A AP students who could've attended many top schools. UNCW is actually a superb University, hard to get into. But my ex-wife is a cancer survivor. I know part of the reason they decided to stay home and commute 2 miles to UNCW was to stay close to her. They've never told me that and I've never asked. They've always been extremely kind and unselfish, which might be a bit unusual for teenagers.
I've done a lot of stupid things in my life but being their dad is pure brilliance.
If that's all I have to hang my hat on when I don't make the final cut, I'm good with that.
Whatever any of us Dads do in life, ain't nothing more important than being a Dad. Happy Father's Day to all of you.
I have always said whatever resulted me having my kids is the best thing that ever happened to me and I have no regrets.

My kids are 29, 26, and 23. They are generally scattered all over the globe but today, AMAZINGLY, they're all here!

When is a joke a dad joke?

When it becomes apparent. :p Happy belated Fathers Day to all my fellow dads!

When is a joke a dad joke?

When it becomes apparent. :p Happy belated Fathers Day to all my fellow dads!
You missed the second part of that joke. When does a joke become a dad joke? When the punch line is apparent and it's only mature when it's full groan.

My first kid is coming in a month, spending the weekend putting together her nursery. Cannot wait!

Have Father’s Day to all the dads out there!

Congratulations!

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back