PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need the big guy ready for the 19-0 surge for the 2014 season!!!!!lol

People here had me under the impression that he had his leg amputated.

He might have. Perhaps he's walking with a prosthetic.

I like the caption:

NFL
GRONK. #NFLHonors

Some of us are ahead of the curve. :D

Both legs, plus that damaged forearm, and a lobotomy (which didn't yield much.). He'll be all set for camp in late July.

Both legs, plus that damaged forearm, and a lobotomy (which didn't yield much.). He'll be all set for camp in late July.
Good call by him, imo. No sense in risking any damage to the other one.

Did he stage wrestle anyone? That will be a better sign.

Gronk recuperating post party…

k-bigpic.png

Guy sure gets a lot of (we can't type the kitty word here?), eh?

And a Feb 2014 update…

http://bustedcoverage.com/2014/02/10/gronks-rehab-shifts-to-fort-myers-bar/

gronk-tampa-bar-1.jpg

Although an ACL tear is still a significant injury, it isn't remotely the injury it once was. It is only a matter of time before a player tears their ACL early in the season and will be back for the playoffs.

Although an ACL tear is still a significant injury, it isn't remotely the injury it once was. It is only a matter of time before a player tears their ACL early in the season and will be back for the playoffs.

The Pats need the Gronk. Look at any game he played in last year, he is a complete difference maker. Hopefully he will be completely healthy next year. With Aaron's upcoming aquittal, we can get the whole gang back together (toungue firmly in cheek)!

You are right, the difference between the 12 inch incisions and repair jobs done back in the seventies (sob, Bobby Orr) to the lapiscoptic and micro surgerys of today are night and day. Look at the way Adrian Peterson played after tearing his ACL.

I'm telling you, if I were BB I'd bench him until week 18.

Can you imagine if we had a healthy Gronk for the whole year!!!! I think if we add another tight end in the draft and one more in free agency, our offense will be so much better, not only in the red zone but overall.

Can you imagine if we had a healthy Gronk for the whole year!!!! I think if we add another tight end in the draft and one more in free agency, our offense will be so much better, not only in the red zone but overall.

Absolutely. I think we can hit on a higher percentage of TEs in the draft than we can WRs, due to a number of factors such as lessened responsibilities, additional responsibilities added throughout the course of the season, and a smaller option of routes that include a majority of blocking assignments.

This would allow us to have a "real" receiving threat in the TE game for cheap money via the draft.

The addition/upgrade of another TE via lower level free agency would benefit even more, as guys like Mulligan need to hit the road.

I'm telling you, if I were BB I'd bench him until week 18.

While I understand what you're saying, we also have to keep in mind that our AFCCG appearances have been due to the fact that the team has set itself up for the option of having to win just ONE home game after a 2 week bye due to their excellent regular season records.

In other words, as long as we can get one of the top 2 AFC spots, we have a pretty damn good shot of seeing that AFCCG, so the regular season is very important still. Just imagine the possibility of a one game swing where we'd have hosted the AFCCG vs DEN this season.

2010 and 2011 ring a bell lol. Just been unlucky with torn acl, high ankle sprain and a guy falling and breaking his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes