PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Update on Gillette Stadium's renovations and improvements

When Gillette first opened there were more mens rooms than ladies rooms, then after a few years someone complained that there were more mens rooms than ladies rooms, so Kraft caved and made it a 50-50 split for bathrooms, I would guess the attendance at the games is 70% males.
Yeah but we can piss in the sinks

All done, just in time!

I was just there for camp last month and really wasn't sure they'd finish in time. Seemed like they still had a lot of work to do on the Lighthouse, stairs and the general area.

You just gave me a flashback to a rock concert at the New Haven Coliseum in 1979.

The place was steamy because the hot water taps were turned on full while guys pissed in the sinks.

Too bad if you had to drop a deuce, all the stalls were taken by the drug dealers moving their merch.

You just gave me a flashback to a rock concert at the New Haven Coliseum in 1979.

The place was steamy because the hot water taps were turned on full while guys pissed in the sinks.

Too bad if you had to drop a deuce, all the stalls were taken by the drug dealers moving their merch.

I've had to piss in the sink at the late, great Rathskeller in Kenmore Square... on more than one occasion...

On a Thursday night game years ago I thought it was going to be in my pants. The men’s line was so long. Women’s had much easier access. No lines for them.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back