PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk & Papi ... What's Worse Than Bad - Awful - Horrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: I have not watched that video.

But all I can say is this: GRONK is a man-child, in the best possible sense of the term.

He doesn't have a malicious bone in his body (think how pissed off he had to be for him to throw Sergio Brown out of the club).

And, BTW, you know that party bus that people have joked about? One of the reasons he bought it was to make sure his friends and family (and he himself, occasionally) didn't have to worry about DUIs.

I have no problems at all with him making a fool of himself (and maybe disturbing us with horrible singing) if he's going to do all the necessary things off the field.

best.......
commercial.......
ever.......

well.......except for maybe
favgtleyfklbuhlkbkry.gif

Really I love both those guys ... but that's horrible ... probably intentionally horrible at that.

Sometimes the meme it's so bad it's good is true ... not this time.

If you get this song stuck in your head ... new studies point to chewing gum helps get rid of it.

Really I love both those guys ... but that's horrible ... probably intentionally horrible at that.

Sometimes the meme it's so bad it's good is true ... not this time.

If you get this song stuck in your head ... new studies point to chewing gum helps get rid of it.
The commercial I can tolerate, but I was referring to that picture.

SippinondunkinicesippinondunkinicesippinondunkinicesippinondunkinicesippinondunkinicesippinondunkiniceAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
t7fTZB37asHWE.gif

Note: I have not watched that video.

But all I can say is this: GRONK is a man-child, in the best possible sense of the term.

He doesn't have a malicious bone in his body (think how pissed off he had to be for him to throw Sergio Brown out of the club).

And, BTW, you know that party bus that people have joked about? One of the reasons he bought it was to make sure his friends and family (and he himself, occasionally) didn't have to worry about DUIs.

I have no problems at all with him making a fool of himself (and maybe disturbing us with horrible singing) if he's going to do all the necessary things off the field.

@jeffphowe: True story: Once Gronk completed ACL rehab in '14, immediately went to Pats community affairs office, asked to help https://t.co/4hQH5lxBcj

@jeffphowe: Gronk has been called a "dream player" by the Patriots' community affairs program. He's more involved than most of us realize.

Gronk, proof that brains aren't everything.

That was painful to watch

Gronk is love, Gronk is life
I've watched that clip about 500 times and every time I think, he's not going to make it back across the goal line, but he does. It almost makes watching that Gronk-Papi thing worth it.

Btw does anyone know what's become of Patsfanken? He hasn't posted in forever.

@jeffphowe: True story: Once Gronk completed ACL rehab in '14, immediately went to Pats community affairs office, asked to help https://t.co/4hQH5lxBcj

@jeffphowe: Gronk has been called a "dream player" by the Patriots' community affairs program. He's more involved than most of us realize.

Gronk, proof that brains aren't everything.
I think Gronk is far brighter than his public persona portrays him as being. I'm not suggesting he's a MENSA candidate, but I think he's more than the meathead role he so willingly, and effectively, plays.

I think Gronk is far brighter than his public persona portrays him as being. I'm not suggesting he's a MENSA candidate, but I think he's more than the meathead role he so willingly, and effectively, plays.
He is bright enough to realize he is having as much fun as he can, and making huge piles of cash doing it. So what if folks think he's not the brightest bulb on the string, and laugh at him? He can laugh with them, all the way to the bank.

Some things are so awful they loop around and become awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST