PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk & Papi ... What's Worse Than Bad - Awful - Horrible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my part, I didn't comprehend until fairly recently that DD was once a NE phenomenon. It's pretty much always been a fact of my outside-the-region life.
Agreed! I'm in Pennsylvania and DD has been all over the place around here since I started enjoying coffee when I was around 18 (so 6 years ago). I do recall though that Starbucks was here first... However, 6 years later, there's still only like 4 Starbucks in a 40 mile radius vs. a DD every 2-3 miles. Sometimes less.

For my part, I didn't comprehend until fairly recently that DD was once a NE phenomenon. It's pretty much always been a fact of my outside-the-region life.

I could do the "I remember when" routine, but no need to take that trip down poor memory lane..

I once knew an owner of a couple of DD franchises and he told me his profit margin was $.40 on the dollar, next time you see a long line or full parking lot keep that in mind..

Agreed! I'm in Pennsylvania and DD has been all over the place around here since I started enjoying coffee when I was around 18 (so 6 years ago). I do recall though that Starbucks was here first... However, 6 years later, there's still only like 4 Starbucks in a 40 mile radius vs. a DD every 2-3 miles. Sometimes less.

My area is the opposite. There are only a few DD's and more Starbucks. I used to prefer DD's over Starbucks but because Starbucks was closer, I started going there more and more often for iced coffee. Turns out, I've now acquired a taste for it and prefer it to DD.

My area is the opposite. There are only a few DD's and more Starbucks. I used to prefer DD's over Starbucks but because Starbucks was closer, I started going there more and more often for iced coffee. Turns out, I've now acquired a taste for it and prefer it to DD.
I've always thought Starbucks was a bit better, but I am fine with either. There's a DD right next to my job so I am pretty frequent patron, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft