PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Hardy suspension reduced from 10 to 4 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
solomon wilcox saying the original punishment was too harsh? how so?
hardy should be in jail for what he did...

The NFL is not currently in charge of our nation's criminal justice system, contrary to Ommissioner Goodell's apparent belief.

I'm not even gonna say this bodes well for Brady. With the way the NFL works nowadays I wouldn't be surprised if it was bumped up to 10 games.
I wish I could agree with the people who rated this funny. Unfortunately, I just had to agree.

solomon wilcox saying the original punishment was too harsh? how so?
hardy should be in jail for what he did...

And if the punishment had been upheld he would be saying that it was the appropriate and ethical thing to do. These guys' job is to pretty much to ballwash the league after the fact, regardless of what it decides.

So when the news came out I clicked the CSNNE link here.

Felger was speculating about how this could affect Brady. Then the hilarity ensued. They were trying to figure out the % reduction for Hardy. It took them A couple of minutes to figure out this grade school math problem. Mind blowing, I always assumed Felger was just being a troll about the IGL, but it appears too f'n stupid to understand the concept. No wonder he fixates on text messages.

It is worth looking to understand just how dumb he really is.

commissioner gets embarrassed again

yawn

commissioner gets embarrassed again

yawn

Which makes me skeptical that he would actually overturn his own decision this time with Brady, at least in terms of full exoneration.

In the end, I could certainly envision a scenario where he reduces the number of games, so maybe we see Brady arguing in court over 2 games rather than 4? That's pretty much all I'm reslistically hoping for as far as Goodell goes.

Which makes me skeptical that he would actually overturn his own decision this time with Brady, at least in terms of full exoneration.

In the end, I could certainly envision a scenario where he reduces the number of games, so maybe we see Brady arguing in court over 2 games rather than 4? That's pretty much all I'm reslistically hoping for as far as Goodell goes.
i have no idea

i think goodell reduces it to 2 or 1

then maybe they try to have that vacated like Peterson did by saying goodell is biased or the punishment is unprecedented

but i dont think he will sue for defamation

but im just an idiot

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nal-conduct-policy-distcintion-in-hardy-case/

after reading this, anyone think that brady 's suspension will get eliminated needs to rethink . The NFL has no clue

You mean eliminated by GOODELL. You assume Goodell is the final judge in the matter.

Brady has a lawyer who has made a career from winning cases that say otherwise.

Goodell will reduce to 2 games, Brady will get an injuction in court to delay that to 2016 and he will have his court case after this season.

If the NFL doesn't back down and settle, Brady will gain a couple hundred million bucks.

Nothing will withstand the 4 month long Mortenson/Gardi purposeful PSi misinformation campaign in court.

Last edited:
To be fair, Hardy already missed 15 games. I assume that was (and should be) taken into account.

He was suspended for 15 games last season because of the domestic violence? If not, it is completely irrelevant. I am asking honestly, as I don't know. the reports are all suggesting he was given a 10 game suspension to be served this coming season (not last season).

He was suspended for 15 games last season because of the domestic violence? If not, it is completely irrelevant. I am asking honestly, as I don't know. the reports are all suggesting he was given a 10 game suspension to be served this coming season (not last season).

No, he got paid his full 15 million dollar salary last for not playing.

Now he will be suspended for four games and lose four game checks.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nal-conduct-policy-distcintion-in-hardy-case/

after reading this, anyone think that brady 's suspension will get eliminated needs to rethink . The NFL has no clue
Yup, this just reaffirms my belief that the suspension stands at 4 games. Why? Because every other suspension that was appealed was reduced but not this one. This is the one that Goodell will dig his heals in on, despite the fact that Brady testified (unlike Hardy) and answered all questions and the facts don't support it, not to mention the IGL. It will be upheld and there will be some ****amamie logic to justify it, like
" Brady should have known that the weather deflated the balls and by not alerting the refs, he affected the integrity of the game."
WTF???
This is an Alice in Wonderland case run by the Three Stooges with investigators who had the morals of an alley cat....and the IQ somewhere between a chicken and a plant.
No offense intended to alley cats, chickens or plants.

As much as Hardy is a huge POS, when you start punishing people who haven't been convicted you've crossed a dangerous line. Maybe it should just be up to the team to decide.

As much as Hardy is a huge POS, when you start punishing people who haven't been convicted you've crossed a dangerous line. Maybe it should just be up to the team to decide.

He was convicted by a judge based on the evidence, there was an appeal and the victim went on a vacation and didn't show up how convienent, so Hardy escaped justice. It is not unreasonable to infer the victim was paid off.

Last edited:
air pressure in a ball = beating the **** out of a woman.
Correction: UNPROVEN ball manipulation = the CRIMINAL OFFENSE of battering a woman.

Somebody help me, because I'm starting to feel like an abused and battered fan of the NFL.

but im just an idiot

gifbook-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

To be fair, Hardy already missed 15 games. I assume that was (and should be) taken into account.

He got paid for those games....

He went on paid leave, making millions and millions of dollars.. got to rest his body, and still signed a monster contract with another team.

Yea, he sure paid the price for beating, choking and body slamming a woman onto a pile of guns! But that piece of s*** Tom Brady... Word is he was generally aware of the possibility that some insignificant amount of air was probably missing from some footballs... I hope that POS burns in eternal damnation for what he may have been generally aware of!

Correction: UNPROVEN ball manipulation = the CRIMINAL OFFENSE of battering a woman.

Somebody help me, because I'm starting to feel like an abused and battered fan of the NFL.
Kraft believes the best solution for that is a long visit to the Pats Pro Shop.

Last edited:
Hoping this is in the future of our beloved overt Jetmissioner....

Your honor, I demand to see Roger Goodell's balls for the purpose of inspection and, if necessary, adjustment to their proper inflation using the Allred Hammer Of Deflation©...

1025-gloria-allred-court-article-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes