PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to be interviewed on NBC at 8:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger really a has a big mouth.

He needs to make like Brad Childress and just shut up. It's going to get him in trouble one day.

You know, he would never ever say, "This investigation is DONE and over". That would give the impression that he's letting up and he doesn't want to give that impression.

Not particularly enlightening in any way, particularly the audio stuff.

You know, he would never ever say, "This investigation is DONE and over". That would give the impression that he's letting up and he doesn't want to give that impression.

Not particularly enlightening in any way, particularly the audio stuff.

Yep. A whole lot of 'no information'.

Well, lets get on with this game - kick SD's *****

How will Goodell know if he gets everything he asked for from the Pats?
Will he say, hmm doesn't look like everything and then take the other 1st round pick?
Wouldn't surprise me.

You know, I hate to say this, but he came across to me as pretty straight forward.

Didn't sound like he was on a witch hunt.

Would it have been so hard to ask, "do you think they cheated?" So he could just say no. That word must of been banned from the interview.

I'm not like this but, If he were ti get hit by a bus........ I'd be okay with it.

{yeah, I've been drinking.} GO PATRIOTS.

Would it have been so hard to ask, "do you think they cheated?" So he could just say no. That word must of been banned from the interview.

Of course he does! He took away a number one draft pick. You do that because you are suspected of cheating. How many times did he use the word unprecedented?????? He used that word over and over because no team, other than our Pats, have been caught cheating red-handed. Keep slicing this anyway you want, but it is bad. No getting over that. Can we get beyond it, yes, but not by keep denying any wrong doing did not occur. It did happen, it sucks, we got a huge penalty for it and there are manay many many games left!

Last edited:

Of course he does! He took away a number one draft pick. You do that because you are suspected of cheating. How many times did he use the word unprecedented?????? He used that word over and over because no team, other than our Pats, have been caught cheating red-handed. Keep slicing this anyway you want, but it is bad. No getting over that. Can we get beyond it, yest, but not by keep denying any wrong doing did not occur. It did happen, it sucks, we got a huge penalty, and the image of our franchis is in fact tainted forever. As fans we have to move on and enjoy our team and try to be entertained every Sunday. There are many many many games left with BB as head coach and hopefully TB as QB. Let's move on and enjoy what we got because it will be over sooner than you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back