PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell to be interviewed on NBC at 8:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodell to be interviewed on NBC at 7

I will be busy before..BUT I MAY turn it on...only to see how much balls teh interviewer has..

NFL policy states that “no video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches’ booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game” and that all video shooting locations for club coaching purposes “must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead.”

I heard the interveiwer will be the unidentified mystery Jets sidline cameraman employee.

I will not watch it, I will not give him the time of day.
I wish he would just stop this witch hunt already.

I'm going to look for it, I'm interested in seeing him speak, it'll speak volumes on his actual position. I'll try pass on anything interesting I see or hear.

I don't understand how he could do this interview. Isn't his mouth full of Polian's ****?

a fireside chat with the fuhrer...

Goodell must just love being the center of attention? Good lord, I swear he is keeping this story alive so he can hear and read about himself some more. I think he's done more interviews and has been talked about more in less than 1 year than Tagliabue was in his entire career. Take a seat son. The NFL isn't about you. Tired of this bum fraud already.

It's with Costas.

I am gonna watch with some glimmer of hope that he does something that will end this terrible week. Like maybe read DaBruiz email on the air? I'm so screwed

the commish does seem a bit narcassistic. he seems like he needs a PR guy.

I thought he might have leaked info to calm the storm but now he wants to be the creator and continuer of the storm

Bob Costas and Roger Goodell, two people I absolutely despise. Goodell is a Senator's son, an old Yankee used to the lap of luxury whose father was a creation of Rockefeller and the New York Republican machine; being in the spotlight is part of his blood. Costas is just stuck up, maybe the two of them can pat each other on the back for 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Costas just said that Godell will be on at 8.

I want to strangle Collingsworth. Suspend BB for a playoff game? WTF?

He is a complete buffooon

Collinsworth keeps pushing Madden and Michaels to agree with him that Belichick should have been drawn and quartered, but Michaels is doing a great job avoiding the question and Madden thinks he's being ridiculous.

NOW they get to Kevin Everett. The real story of the week, the fact this guy is making a miraculous recovery. Not this non-story about the video camera.

Last edited:

Collinsworth keeps pushing Madden and Michaels to agree with him that Belichick should have been drawn and quartered, but Michaels is doing a great job avoiding the question and Madden thinks he's being ridiculous.

NOW they get to Kevin Everett. The real story of the week, the fact this guy is making a miraculous recovery. Not this non-story about the video camera.

God, I am starting to really like madden :)

Costas will need extra chap stick and knee pads.

What did Madden say about all this? I missed it..

And his front teeth knocked out so he doesn't scratch him while doing the deed.

What did Madden say about all this? I missed it..

"Ya know, I think this was a pretty hefty penalty and I mean they violated the rules with the technology and stuff and the message was sent not only to the Patriots but the whole league, because this stuff goes on all the time. So now all 32 teams got it, and that's fine, I think."

Something like that. Collinsworth kept being like "But... but... shouldn't they kill Belichick?" and Madden was like "Ya know, it's fine. This was done this season and it doesn't really look like they got any benefit out of it, so when did they get benefit out of it?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back