PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell: There was no "deal" to reduce Brady's suspension. Kraft caved in on his "own initative"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up today rather 'lethargic' when it comes to anger over this

The NFL front office is such a lying bag of poo that isn't listening, but leaking toxic waste regularly

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...s/2015/05/roger_goodell_responds_to_tom_brady

responding to Brady? I didn't know Brady said anything

The only thing that would work for me now is a bowel-shaking lawsuit by Brady and the NFLPA over routine slandering by the league over its players. Every action by the NFL in this process was to slander a player. 'Integrity' in the league is a fraudulent word to cover for the desire to have monopolistic control over players.....I hope Brady makes a stand....the way this one turns out will impact the league for a long time......Brady has the standing and the situation to make the ground shake.....I believe that Brady has an opportunity to make the biggest play in his career with this.....

Right.

Brady's stance should continue to be "Goodell has already proved that he's behaving dishonestly in this matter, so I'm not going to assume he's a benign authority figure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3