PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell: Our judgement was based on the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
the text messages dont look good

Yes, calling each other "dorito ****s" is very disturbing. When your erectile tissue is comprised of Frito-Lay processed corn snacks, it is seriously concerning.

We must analyze everything that they said in exacting detail. Like "pulling out the big needle" when they used it in the context of the other guy having sex with his wife/girlfriend. I'm sure that the wife/GF was really only a front for a deflation scheme, and that "the big needle" was never a joking reference to a buddy's allegedly inadequate member.

troll said:
saying the word "deflator" was about weight loss is absurd

saying it was only about weight loss is indeed absurd, and thankfully nobody ever said that.

One of the guys main responsibilities was making sure that footballs were deflated to within legal game psi limits.

troll said:
the science is a wash......our experts show this....their experts show that.....typical legal manipulation of "facts"

As a chemistry professor, I realize that the science is not a wash. But you don't have to have a PhD in chemistry to know this. It requires only a modicum of common sense. 7th grade science. Stuff we knew about before we knew that lead could not be turned into gold.

Common sense? Sorry, that leaves you out, apparently.

Last edited:
Kessler actually said something close to that: "I sense that you are influenced by your version of the facts."

I don't want to "Monday morning QB's" Kessler's lawyering here but I can't help but feel that not taking care to get a MA venue was a huge blunder on his part (why do you think Goodell moved so fast to file in NY?). Based on my dealings with the NY judiciary (which I'm guessing is far more extensive than any other poster in this forum), I was expecting something along the lines of the Chin/Parker ruling. I think everyone was surprised by Berman (a NY judge that wasn't licking his chops to take a cheap shot at a Boston sports team).

Moral of the story: Venue is everything.

I don't want to "Monday morning QB's" Kessler's lawyering here but I can't help but feel that not taking care to get a MA venue was a huge blunder on his part (why do you think Goodell moved so fast to file in NY?). Based on my dealings with the NY judiciary (which I'm guessing is far more extensive than any other poster in this forum), I was expecting something along the lines of the Chin/Parker ruling. I think everyone was surprised by Berman (a NY judge that wasn't licking his chops to take a cheap shot at Boston sports team).

Moral of the story: Venue is everything.

How could he have done that? The NFL literally filed the same day. [In any case, they tried to file in Minnesota, where Judge Doty is.]

What facts Rodger? That you are a born and bred Jets fan? That your bosses have been pushing parity and the patriots are destroying it? That Dorito dink made several inappropriate texts MONTHS before the incident? That your science report that you paid millions for came back inconclusive so you made them fudge it, moving the needles and twisting it so how long and bent it was was minalmalized? Oh wait I know it's the fact that YOUR lawyer, you know the one you hired to be "independent" said the cell phone did not need to be turned over....that is until you used it as proof he did not cooperate. How about the fact that you admitted in court "we have no evidence"! All of that proves to me the only fact you did use....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
IF I was Brady I would tell Goodell that I would accept his 4 Games Suspension if it includes our 4 useless preseason games...there I said it!o_O

the text messages dont look good

saying the word "deflator" was about weight loss is absurd

our experts show this....their experts show that.

You mean their hired gun experts that also said second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer. The same ones that actually did tests and their results were in favor of the ideal gas law?

How could he have done that? The NFL literally filed the same day. [In any case, they tried to file in Minnesota, where Judge Doty is.]

1. Have your legal papers ready to go. They should have anticipated an adverse ruling by Goodell. A blind man could see that coming.
2. File electronically.

Brady lives in MA. The relevant events happened in MA. No potential venue issue except maybe that "first to file" sh*t if they filed concurrently.

Yeah...but you can't tell sarcasm, so how funny are you really?
im not too bright

people usually laugh at how weird and creepy i am

especially women

but i am still a human being deserving the same respect and dignity that others expect for themselves

Last edited:
im not too bright

people usually laugh at how weird and creepy i am

especially women

but i am still a human being deserving the same respect and dignity that others expect for themselves

You could have just left off at the first line. That much is evident considering it looks like your posts read like they come from a 4th grader with a mental handicap. I could see how people would think you're creepy though. I remember your old avatar on here. You look like a bald, little twink.

You could have just left off at the first line. That much is evident considering it looks like your posts read like they come from a 4th grader with a mental handicap. I could see how people would think you're creepy though. I remember your old avatar on here. You look like a bald, little twink.
you have also given me several "funny" upvotes.....and "lol" replies

i'm not a bad looking guy

you have also given me several "funny" upvotes.....and "lol" replies

i'm not a bad looking guy

You're horrific looking. You look like you should be racing other people that look just like you to see who can dive head first into an egg the fastest and create a life.

As for the "funny" votes, I give those out sometimes instead of "dislike" and "disagree" because I sometimes like to keep things on an even keel.

You're horrific looking. You look like you should be racing other people that look just like you to see who can dive head first into an egg the fastest and create a life.

As for the "funny" votes, I give those out sometimes instead of "dislike" and "disagree" because I sometimes like to keep things on an even keel.
i'll post another avatar in the future just to show you how good looking i am

even keel?.......that was very charitable of you

thank you

This smug ******* better never show his face at Gillette when I'm there. I will lead the charge to make sure that fans make him uncomfortable. F'n Douchbag. This is one man that I would enjoy kicking.
What is sad is I cannot tell if Goodell is just a moron (and believes that his decision is based on facts) or even worse, just a vindictive chump with a chip on his shoulder against the pats and will rule however and whenever he wants evidence or not.

I am guessing it is is a combination: A moron with a chip on his shoulder who fell backwards into a job he isn't qualified for and is spending all his days showing off his power as some sort of ego trip.

He did, he hired Steffen Johnson who is one of the best appellate lawyers in America. Unfortunately it appears that Kessler couldn't put his ego aside and did the appeal himself, which turned out to be a huge mistake.
And what difference would that have made? I'm pretty sure Chin and Parker had their mind made up before they heard or read (assuming they even looked at the papers) anything.

For Rodger the Goodell

XsJFr5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick