PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell: Our judgement was based on the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever Goodell says about the basis of his ruling "is what it is.". The judges in the majority yesterday based their ruling on their interpretation of Goodell's actions in the context of the CBA. The Chief Judge firmly dissented.

The vast majority of fans outside NE agree with Goofell, unfortunately.

The question is how far will the leadership of the NFLPA be prepared to go to change the CBA? Based on past experience, not very far, but Hope springs eternal. Perhaps it will be ready to go on a lengthy strike, but I doubt it.

I think this chapter is over for Brady and that the Patriots will have to get their revenge on the field.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with Herr Goodell. The Commissioner, as always, makes a very cromulent public statement.

This little guy has been embiggened, yet again, by one of the NFL's noblest spirits.
Not sure how many will get that reference, but roger goodell and jebediah springfield are surprisingly similar.

The commissioner is looking after the greater good

doing the right thing is not a popularity contest

(just having fun with you guys)

even though i think something was going on, the NFL's corruption is more deplorable

I gotta say, it seems like every step of the way, Kessler was somehow caught off guard.

The two judges that ruled for the nfl were always gonna rule for the nfl. Kessler could have brought in a taped conversation between ****dell and his goons where they incriminated themselves and they still would have ruled for the nfl.

Chin and John Mara went to law school together. This has gotten zero play but when Berman happened to be at a party in the Hamptons that Kraft also went to it was headline news for some places.

What should also give anyone pause with those two is the freaking CHIEF Judge of the 2nd circuit had a very strongly worded dissension

Last edited:
What was going on, troll? Do you also think the colts tampered with their footballs too because the readings taken at halftime would indicate they did.
hey cutie

the text messages dont look good

saying the word "deflator" was about weight loss is absurd

the science is a wash......our experts show this....their experts show that.....typical legal manipulation of "facts"

This dude deserves to get all his teeth pulled out with a plier, and that's only to start.

Ironically, I think despite completely fumbling the situation at every possible corner -- for now -- Goodell came out of it with even broader rights in terms of CBA. This might even get him a nice bonus from the owners because he gave them even more leverage for the next round of negotiations. And that's the reason the owners like him.. despite doing almost everything wrong he got them a slightly bigger piece of the cake for the price of a few million dollars.

If not overturned then results like that are the reason why we will be stuck with that ****head for a longer time than anyone of us wants..

Enough of this troll. Time for the moderators to end his trolling.
i hardly post anymore

and i have a good sense of humor

and my point of view is shared by many people

im sorry if i hurt your feelings.....cutie

WFT could Kessler say/do? "Aw c'mon Judges Chin and Parker! Please stop being biased and decide the case on the merits? "

Kessler actually said something close to that: "I sense that you are influenced by your version of the facts."

i hardly post anymore

Time to go.

This dude deserves to get all his teeth pulled out with a plier, and that's only to start.

Hope you're talking about Goodell and not james87654.... ;)

Time to go.
i respect your opinion

people that express the view that some degree of fooling around with the footballs might have occurred should be summarily banned

even if they say that the NFLs corruption makes it pale in comparison

:rolleyes:

i hardly post anymore

Go f.ck yourself troll.

i respect your opinion

people that express the view that some degree of fooling around with the footballs might have occurred should be summarily banned

even if they say that the NFLs corruption makes it pale in comparison

:rolleyes:
No funny man.

It's your behavior here.

You appear here to troll.

That's your function.

You add nothing but a poster that thinks he's funny but is the only one that thinks that, and that's my role here. No room for both of us. And I know you don't want me to leave.

No funny man.

It's your behavior here.

You appear here to troll.

That's your function.

You add nothing but a poster that thinks he's funny but is the only one that thinks that, and that's my role here. No room for both of us. And I know you don't want me to leave.
you have given me several "funny" upvotes

lighten up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick