PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell has no plans to reduce suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages deleted. Let's settle down and get back on point.

Based on this comment and your follow-up ones, I think it's safe to assume you have absolutely no experience with judges, courts, or the legal system at all.

The judge specifically gave an order that both sides work on a a settlement. Goodell's statement that "I have no intention of reducing Tom Brady's suspension" contradicts the judge's order. In fact, it says that Goodell has no intention of negotiating at all. Again, against the judge's order.

The rest of your post has nothing to do with the fact that both sides were given specific orders to work it out and to tone down the rhetoric. Goodell's statement is a violation of that order and, at the very least, will result in a thorough tongue lashing from the judge.. Depending on Goodell's reaction to the judge, the judge could order Goodell arrested on the spot for Contempt of Court. Which would be a huge blow to Herr Goodell because that would be the 2nd contempt charge he'd be facing and could actually cause him to miss his court appearance on Thursday..

We chose to disagree.

We chose to disagree.

Brewskies - You can't disagree with someone when your not even part of the discussion on the topic at hand. The topic in this thread was Goodell's violation of the judge's order. You posts have not dealt with that. You are discussing what will happen regarding the overall course of court case.

I stand by my previous comments. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes