PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell has no plans to reduce suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that this stuff will increase up to Wednesday, along with a few well placed leaks to the mediots who will follow along.. who will be next.. so far Kravitz, Mort and Steven A.. there has to be someone else waiting in the wings.

You can beg no wimp stuff or complaining from losers under his watch.

I love this.... My fear is they might look reasonable by comparison by reducing to 2 or 1.... Even though that would be a travesty the judge might not think so...

Btw what happened to toning down the rhetoric?

Saw this. No real surprise it it? The man who has lied several times during this investigation still states BS about "integrity" of then game. I'm starting to believe he has some sort of mental issue. No joking. No one can state something like that when there is ample evidence to the contrary.

I suspect that this stuff will increase up to Wednesday, along with a few well placed leaks to the mediots who will follow along.. who will be next.. so far Kravitz, Mort and Steven A.. there has to be someone else waiting in the wings.
I posted this elsewhere, but imagine if the transcript was not made public. What kinda false leaks wouldve been spread by now ? Anything from brady admitting under oath that he cheated to him being a closet member of ISIS.
The public transcript is the biggest game changer . Whether it affects the judge one way or another remains to be seen.

Yeah, good on you Rodger! Stupid judge, who the hell is he to tell the Mighty Rodger Goodell what to do? He shouldn't even be involved in this obvious Integrity of YOUR Game issue, right?

Good news for us. Kinda drives home the point that the league has no intention of negotiating for a settlement in good faith. Hopefully we can move past that whole sham quickly and Judge Berman can see firsthand the maliciously bullheaded incompetence he's dealing with.

Last edited:
I hope that Berman finds Goodell in contempt of court on Wednesday and has him arrested on the spot. Then have him held until after his other contempt of court hearing.. To really send a message home to Roger..

I'm sure the MCI wouldn't mind the exposure of being used as a tool

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 23m23 minutes ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted Josh Smith

HA. Contrast public statements Goodell re Brady v what he said re Bountygate players. Trying to avoid Vilma lawsuits

Stephanie Stradley added,

Josh Smith @MassAttack05
"He's a great young man". Yeah he's 38. https://twitter.com/stephstradley/status/630076580883136512…

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 46m46 minutes ago
Stephanie Stradley retweeted Around The NFL

Re: #Integritude 1. NOT good I get asked by bettors to handicap lawsuit % 2. Following written rules=small fine

Stephanie Stradley added,

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
Roger Goodell on Brady suspension: "The integrity of the game is the most important thing" http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...he-most-important-thing?campaign=Twitter_atn…

What a lying hypocritical piece of ****... I can't wait for this scum bag to get his.

“The integrity of the game is something we will always protect. The rules apply to everybody. That is my job in particular, to make sure everyone from our players to our coach, to our fans and our partners, that they all recognize we’re going to play by these sets of rules, and that’s part of our values and standards.”... goodell

http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20150807/NEWS/150809477

Penalty-wise, the league (and possibly certain owners) already have what they wanted - 1st and 4th draft picks out of BB's hands.

All the NFL is after now is complete control over the players via the CBA document.

So one judge called Goodell's story a lie, another his having face contempt of court and now he's ignoring a 3rd judges order to cut the rhetoric?

The guy really thinks he's above the law doesn't he?

Last edited:
Just posturing, all part of negotiating., why should he back down unless Brady says he will take more than one game. IMO his public statement in in violation of the Judge's order

Brady wants zero, Goodell wants 4 the split would be 2 Brady won't accept 2 so Goodell will tell Judge he tried to negotiate but Brady refused.

Berman: "You guys need to tone down the rhetoric and work on finding something you can agree on."

Goodell: "HEY MEDIA! I AINT NEGOTIATING SH*T! F*** Brady!"

So one judge outright called Goodell a liar, another his having face contempt of court and now he's ignoring a 3rd judges order to cut the rhetoric?

The guy really thinks he's above the law doesn't he?

Which judge called Goodell a liar? I missed this.. I'd love a link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes