PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell has feelings too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about how many starving mouths he could of fed instead of spending millions on his ego/deflategate keyword 'MILLIONS' what a lunatic
It's just mental what he went through to merely show his power by falsely brining down a legend. Piece of **** if there ever was one. And hockey fans have the audacity to complain about Bettman!? He's a saint compared to good ol' Roger

Why would you try not to?
Because i'd like to think i'm above that sort of stuff but when i see pretend thugs like Talib/TJ Ward and scum like the commish do what they do it's as if all the goodness is drained out of me and i let that hate flow like a comic book hero gone bad.

Because i'd like to think i'm above that sort of stuff but when i see pretend thugs like Talib/TJ Ward and scum like the commish do what they do it's as if all the goodness is drained out of me and i let that hate flow like a comic book hero gone bad.
Acknowledging scumsuckers for what they are doesn't compromise your own goodness, it confirms it. Go ahead and let the hate flow downhill in Goodell's direction. Eventually the bad karma will reach critical mass and engulf the crooked bastid.

Hurting all the way to the bank.

Not surprising for Goodell to be politicking in his answers. It would only be surprising if he said something close to the truth (which the real truth is they believe the better deal and better profits are for the Chargers to move to LA). But that appears to be the polar opposite of how Goodell operates as commissioner. He sees obfuscation, prevarication, severely leveraging power and rouses as the best method to protect/enhance his position and that of the bottom line.

Goodell made the conscious choice to speak-act-operate in the mold of a lawyer who is making knowingly questionable if not false arguments because the truth of the case seems like or probably is a losing bid. He's Aaron Hernandez lawyer if the lawyer argued "Aaron leaves numerous empty bullet casings in all the cars he rents. Completely normal". Any argument that may fly is perfectly acceptable to use no matter how obvious there is scamming involved (but it will only be obvious to a core set of people paying attention to him).

I don't know who Goodell the home life person is. I don't know if how he acts as commissioner was his plan all along. It is possible it simply happened. I don't know and don't care. But the genesis of this moment is when Goodell let sports media/MSM more than guide his decision making process. At that moment commissioner slimy politician was all but a forgone conclusion.

Goodell made the conscious choice to speak-act-operate in the mold of a lawyer who is making knowingly questionable if not false arguments because the truth of the case seems like or probably is a losing bid.
Goodell doesn't have a law degree.

Goodell doesn't have a law degree.

Tune, intended as a humorous comment?
If that's not the case my 'mold of a lawyer' comment was meant as an analogy and not a comment on his educational achievements :).

what educational achievements? His phony "magna cum laude" generic business degree from Washington and Jefferson? I exposed THAT as a lie back in 2007.

So, you want to know what this ignorant, scumsaucking slimebag is like at home? I'll tell you...his wife and two daughters wear the pants in THAT house. He wears a ****in' dog collar and gets walked around the big back yard barking like a raging poodle wearing a gimp mask.

Bad music... really bad "music"...

what educational achievements? His phony "magna cum laude" generic business degree from Washington and Jefferson? I exposed THAT as a lie back in 2007.
His dad was a US Senator from NY taking over after RFK was assassinated. In those days if you could read Dr Seuss, a phone call from a person in a position of power (like a former US Senator) could get you into an Ivy League school. The fact that he didn't attend an elite university but rather a rather pedestrian one, speaks volumes of his academic abilities. Compare that to Paul Tagliabue his predecessor who went to Georgetown and was a Rhodes Scholar finalist and graduated from NYU Law school one of the top schools in the country.....

Roger Goodell is the reason people think gingers don't have souls.

I try not to think about this puppet. For me, it's about the Lesser 31 Puppet Masters! Those ***holes and their egos are pathetic!

Ive always wondered why nobody has dug up the dirt on this guy.

Its out there. Goodell has done something in his past that would raise eyebrows. No rich entitled Mfer like him cruises through life like a choir boy without screwing up along the way.

Ive always wondered why nobody has dug up the dirt on this guy.

Its out there. Goodell has done something in his past that would raise eyebrows. No rich entitled Mfer like him cruises through life like a choir boy without screwing up along the way.

That's extremely cynical. He doesn't look smart enough to get into any real trouble.

That's extremely cynical. He doesn't look smart enough to get into any real trouble.
Actually he doesn't look smart enough to get out of real trouble...
Never mind, he's got Ted Wells on speed dial....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes