PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential malcontents thread

203Pat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Lol Because why not at this point? Maybe this stuff means nothing and maybe there is something to it but seems like a few guys this year have made some questionable statements to the media or hinted at things via Twitter, Instagram, etc.

And a bonus. Old friend Adam Butler got his feelings hurt Bill didn't throw him a ticker tape parade upon their recent meeting.

Why not…bring it on.

The in bill we trust people need to ask themselves, in all seriousness, why on God's Green Earth, would anyone want to play for the Patriots? Coach with a terrible losing record over the past 4 seasons (25-31 and going the wrong direction), Old stadium (by NFL standards), no weapons on offense, terrible special teams, average defense, no playmakers, the list goes on and on and on.
The only reason would be $, but we know Krafty Bob and his Ebenezer Scrooge GM are wont to throw around nickels. Same contract, same terms, is Player A going to come to New England, with the aforementioned issues plus generally ****ty weather for 25% of the season, or is he/him/his going to go to Miami, the J E T S JETS JETS JETS, or Buffalo. That's just the division. Every single one of those teams is a more attractive destination than One Patriot Place.

Barmore was a wrecking machine out there. And Dov Kleinman is wrong yet again. Belichick did not throw his tablet down after the safety. You can obviously see why I'm saying this. It was the holding call on Mafi which he just saw replayed and even Romo said it wasn't close to a hold. How do people get something so obvious wrong?

Last edited:
Barmore was a wrecking machine out there. And Dov Kleinman is wrong yet again. Belichick dod not throw his table down after the safety. You can obviously see why I'm saying this. It was the holding call on Mafi which he just saw replayed and even Romo said it wasn't close to a hold. How do people get something so obvious wrong?
Kleiman as people have eventually realized isnt a reporter. he is just quoting other reports and adding his own ideas. he is like florio back in the day.

The Judon tweet is a little weird. He's like the face of the franchise right now. Hopefully that is just him being nice to a fan.
Yeah I wouldn't read too much into that. He was a Raven and unless there's something I don't know about he left on decent terms. Probably just acknowledging a fan. Has to happen quite a bit with players around the league and their old teams.

I thought Barmore played very well. have commented if the Pats indeed will mix things up, I would start on defense with moving Barmore all over the DL and line him up in multiple spots during the game.

I think a locker room has issues if a player if making mistakes, and the coaches are not acting on it. case in point Parkers lazy route. the staff saw it. the players saw it. Romo pointed it out on national TV. yet the staff did nothing. Parker played on. players notice that. certainly Boutte did, as he continues to sit.

Malcontents? Half this board
I came here to post names, but you beat me to it.
Happy Hour Sport GIF by US Open

I thought Barmore played very well. have commented if the Pats indeed will mix things up, I would start on defense with moving Barmore all over the DL and line him up in multiple spots during the game.

I think a locker room has issues if a player if making mistakes, and the coaches are not acting on it. case in point Parkers lazy route. the staff saw it. the players saw it. Romo pointed it out on national TV. yet the staff did nothing. Parker played on. players notice that. certainly Boutte did, as he continues to sit.
By all accounts Barmore did play well on Sunday. My thing with him is for a guy with that much talent he seems to disappear for long stretches. When he is on he tossing guys around like he was Sunday.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back