PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good weather, does it help us or Jax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good weather helps pats and i hope that pats will take advantage of good weather.

How is this even a question? Good weather favors the Pats offense no doubt about it.

Last edited:
some teams can not handle bad weather. NE is not one

It will be a better game than it would had it been poor weather

Seems like a nice day. We pull it off in cold waves...but a nice day.. May be JAX are little releived. Not quite getting a taste of Foxboro in Jannuary. What do you think?

Pats passing offense is > Jags passing offense. The fair weather favors our elite receivers. Look for the Pats to score points in bunches. I don't think Gerrard can keep up with Brady in a shootout, I really don't.

No brainer here ! Good weather= pass, pass,pass. Also means easier to catch. Think Randy perfers this ? Once we are 14-20 pts ahead watch Maroney run run run. Good luck PATS. Peace.
p.s. President Bush is here with me in Bahrain. GO PATS.

No brainer here ! Good weather= pass, pass,pass. Also means easier to catch. Think Randy perfers this ? Once we are 14-20 pts ahead watch Maroney run run run. Good luck PATS. Peace.
p.s. President Bush is here with me in Bahrain. GO PATS.

"p.s. President Bush is here with me in Bahrain."

Make sure he doesnt hog all the nachos....and also keeps the secret service men standing up instead of taking over the couch.

Anyone who doesnt realize that bad weather hurts the passing game has never caught a football.

As far as next Sundays forcast - you will probably see handful of meaningful changes to the forcast before then (so take it easy). A ouiji board would be as accurate 8 days out (in the middle of winter).....

Greetings from Denmark 01:13 am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye