PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go 49ers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but my point is SF is no better than NO in the cold, as a team. We have a better OL,QB,WR, RB. They have a elite D, but GB with shut down their offense, like we have.
No matter how good your defense is, SF would need turn overs or lose that game. We've at least scored 20pts vs the #1 defenses , Jets 2009, Pitt 2010.
So , Im pretty sure GB can do the same. SF is unable to beat that number.

Thought I wouldn't notice that one huh. You absolutely don't have a better RB on your roster than Frank Gore. The difference between your Offenses is the same difference as your Defenses. Your D is not far from ours... sieve territory.

I like the saints and I hope you guys do well but in a shootout The pack are a really tough draw. I don't think the Pack can stop the niners run game and I think their O would score just enough. January in Lambeau isn't like week 1. A great Defense is king in those conditions.

It's been proven time and time again in the postseason Great Defenses beat Great offenses

Edit: another thing I like about the niners is their T.O ratio. They simply don't give it away they are number #1 in that regard. They couldn't be as conservative against the pack but that comes down to coaching and they are doing pretty good in that area as well.

Last edited:
Thought I wouldn't notice that one huh. You absolutely don't have a better RB on your roster than Frank Gore. The difference between your Offenses is the same difference as your Defenses. Your D is not far from ours... sieve territory.

I like the saints and I hope you guys do well but in a shootout The pack are a really tough draw. I don't think the Pack can stop the niners run game and I think their O would score just enough. January in Lambeau isn't like week 1. A great Defense is king in those conditions.

It's been proven time and time again in the postseason Great Defenses beat Great offenses
Edit: another thing I like about the niners is their T.O ratio. They simply don't give it away they are number #1 in that regard. They couldn't be as conservative against the pack but that comes down to coaching and they are doing pretty good in that area as well.

Ahhh...no it hasn't.

Where on god's green earth do you people come up with this nonsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes