PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GIF Integration System

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Ain't working... Just a heads up...

10/21

Re-ran a process and I think we're good.
northern lights disney GIF by LEGO

@Ian Sorry to bother you but I'm having trouble posting. This is what comes up when I try to post :

Oops! We ran into some problems.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/Parser.php at line 580
  1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 428
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call()
  4. is_callable() in src/XF/Entity/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 60
  5. XF\Entity\BbCodeMediaSite->getMediaIdFromUrl() in src/XF/Repository/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 76
  6. XF\Repository\BbCodeMediaSite->urlMatchesMediaSiteList() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 483
  7. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->getEmbedBbCode() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 264
  8. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->getMediaTagIfPermitted() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 237
  9. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->autoLinkUrl() in src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 32
  10. s9e\MediaSites\XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->autoLinkUrl() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 117
  11. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->filterUrlTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 273
  12. XF\BbCode\Processor->XF\BbCode\{closure}() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 307
  13. XF\BbCode\Processor->filterTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 264
  14. XF\BbCode\Processor->renderTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 63
  15. XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 39
  16. XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 22
  17. XF\BbCode\Traverser->render() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 164
  18. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->processMessage() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 129
  19. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 11
  20. XFMG\XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/XF/Service/Post/Preparer.php at line 98
  21. XF\Service\Post\Preparer->setMessage() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 114
  22. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->setMessage() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 434
  23. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->setupThreadReply() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 766
  24. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionReplyPreview() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  25. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  26. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  27. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  28. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
  29. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  30. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance

@Ian Sorry to bother you but I'm having trouble posting. This is what comes up when I try to post :

Oops! We ran into some problems.

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW) in src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/Parser.php at line 580
  1. Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 428
  2. Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
  3. spl_autoload_call()
  4. is_callable() in src/XF/Entity/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 60
  5. XF\Entity\BbCodeMediaSite->getMediaIdFromUrl() in src/XF/Repository/BbCodeMediaSite.php at line 76
  6. XF\Repository\BbCodeMediaSite->urlMatchesMediaSiteList() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 483
  7. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->getEmbedBbCode() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 264
  8. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->getMediaTagIfPermitted() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 237
  9. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->autoLinkUrl() in src/addons/s9e/MediaSites/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 32
  10. s9e\MediaSites\XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->autoLinkUrl() in src/XF/BbCode/ProcessorAction/AutoLink.php at line 117
  11. XF\BbCode\ProcessorAction\AutoLink->filterUrlTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 273
  12. XF\BbCode\Processor->XF\BbCode\{closure}() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 307
  13. XF\BbCode\Processor->filterTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Processor.php at line 264
  14. XF\BbCode\Processor->renderTag() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 63
  15. XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 39
  16. XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst() in src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php at line 22
  17. XF\BbCode\Traverser->render() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 164
  18. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->processMessage() in src/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 129
  19. XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/addons/XFMG/XF/Service/Message/Preparer.php at line 11
  20. XFMG\XF\Service\Message\Preparer->prepare() in src/XF/Service/Post/Preparer.php at line 98
  21. XF\Service\Post\Preparer->setMessage() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 114
  22. XF\Service\Thread\Replier->setMessage() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 434
  23. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->setupThreadReply() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 766
  24. XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionReplyPreview() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  25. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  26. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  27. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  28. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
  29. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  30. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance
Have you been visiting "those" sites again??? Tsk tsk tsk

Interesting. I’ll take a look at this later on.

Test Computer GIF

'Later on' appears to have arrived in what may well be record time :evil:
Lol, I disabled the add on. I’ll check later to see why it’s having issues and I’ll run the generic one for now.

Last edited:
They're coming up as links rather than the full post
If you tried earlier, you may have to repost it until I have time to check the other later on.

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

They're working for me...what thread are you having the issue?
I tried 2 different threads. The General news thread and Patriots Saturday thread.

Reactions: Ian
They're still coming up as links
Ah - if you're talking about Twitter, you have to delete/repaste them. I just did three of them for you.

Ah - if you're talking about Twitter, you have to delete/repaste them. I just did three of them for you.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly, I just tried to post a new twitter post and it comes up as a link. I tried to edit it and it still comes up as a link.

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, I just tried to post a new twitter post and it comes up as a link. I tried to edit it and it still comes up as a link.
You have to paste the raw link into the window (Shift CTRL-V). If it comes in as a link, the software will put a [ URL = "link" ] link text [ / URL] on it and if that happens, the add on won't put it into an embed.

Also, if you edit it, hit the dots in the menu and then the [ ] icon, which will show you the raw BB code and you'll see what I'm referring to if you look at one you're having trouble with.

Or actually, this icon:
1697942572183.png

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back