PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Advance to 5th Superbowl In Franchise History - Brady to 5th in 10 seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Let the title of this thread sink in.

Can we just take a step back and admire how good we've had it the past decade? Brady has been the starting quarterback of this team for 10 seasons now, and he has advanced to the superbowl in 50% of them. That is unprecedented.

Regardless of how he played last night, this team finds ways to win. I don't think you're ever going to see a combination as good as Brady and BB ever again, so enjoy it while it lasts.

and BB was involved in 4 of the 5 SB the Giants advanced to one way or another.

And BB has been on the sidelines for every single time either the Giants or Brady won a SB (once he he was on the opposite sideline as the prevailing team)

Are both teams also 3-1?

It's a crazy good accomplishment. BB & Brady are just one of those magical combos. It's also crazy to think that it could be 2-4 more VERY easily, with a couple of different bounces/non-injuries.

They can probably still make 2-3 more.

I said before the playoffs, if we win the SB I'm getting a Gronkowski SB jersey. Make me spend the money Patriots!!!

Let the title of this thread sink in.

Can we just take a step back and admire how good we've had it the past decade? Brady has been the starting quarterback of this team for 10 seasons now, and he has advanced to the superbowl in 50% of them. That is unprecedented.

Regardless of how he played last night, this team finds ways to win. I don't think you're ever going to see a combination as good as Brady and BB ever again, so enjoy it while it lasts.

A noble goal. Good luck with that on this board...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft