PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GB at Dallas game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the Al Harris pick... I mean, TO catch. What an absolutely horrendous call. Awful. Shameful. Disgusting.

I think it was a friend of mine who said that when Phillips looks happy on the sideline, he looks like he's at the old folks home and just found out it's chocolate pudding day.

p1_phillips.jpg

I missed the Al Harris pick... I mean, TO catch. What an absolutely horrendous call. Awful. Shameful. Disgusting.

Harris took that ball away from TO and was in bounds when he did it.

POOR CALL.

Speaking of pudding ... Sanders looks like he's been covering the fridge lately.

That was an absolutely abysmal call.......jerry jones (aka Polian) must have a direct line into the refs headset........How can you even remotely call that a catch with "advancement?" Play was NOT OVER! These refs and the owners that control them....suck!

Rogers looks like the real deal.

I don't believe Farve is hurt. I believe he is waiting to see if the kid can make a game of it and come back in if he can.

Thats a dangerious game.

Brett opted out because they were getting hammered. He will not let this kid engineer a W.

Sometimes backups look good and even great in stretches. Don't crown his ass just yet. He couldn't run the Favre offense, but then who could. I said all along this season that Brett was now playing McCarthy's offense under house arrest. You saw what happens when he violates the terms of that arrest in the drives just before he got his boo boo. Maybe Rogers can run this offense. Maybe lots of guys could. If he can, what does that do to the MVP blather...

Rogers forgot his binky I guess.

how many times have we heard announcers and analysts say jason garrett...yet no know seems to know the pats OC.

I looked at a Packers message board briefly and someone called Rodgers ARod. :eek:

Am I the only one who kinda likes NFLN coverage? I mean they showed the inside of the replay booth before the game, it seems like there's less commericals, at halftime they're right next to the Packers lockerroom doing a live report. If they can just get a decent play-by-play man and I don't really like Collinsworth either, they'd be fine.

Speaking of pudding ... Sanders looks like he's been covering the fridge lately.

Ha ha ha...he is looking a little chubby out there!....life must be good....

Good Gawd, they have a camera outside the locker room door to see if they can spot Favre returning to the field. Nauseating, and poor Mooch has such man love for his buddy it renders him stupid.

Brett opted out because they were getting hammered. He will not let this kid engineer a W.

Sometimes backups look good and even great in stretches. Don't crown his ass just yet. He couldn't run the Favre offense, but then who could. I said all along this season that Brett was now playing McCarthy's offense under house arrest. You saw what happens when he violates the terms of that arrest in the drives just before he got his boo boo. Maybe Rogers can run this offense. Maybe lots of guys could. If he can, what does that do to the MVP blather...

I am not crowning his ass. I am saying the kid looked good in a big game in limited action.

As far as the MVP talk goes is that why Farve is pretending he is hurt do you think?

Great tackle by the kicker.

Am I the only one who kinda likes NFLN coverage? I mean they showed the inside of the replay booth before the game, it seems like there's less commericals, at halftime they're right next to the Packers lockerroom doing a live report. If they can just get a decent play-by-play man and I don't really like Collinsworth either, they'd be fine.

somehow their coverage gives me a feeling of a preseason game. their annoucers are bad. no clue about how many timeouts a team has. the quarters are represented by the 4 tiny dots which took me a while to discover. lot of things can fixed IMO.

How is Jamie Dukes an "analyst"? He's ****in terrible.

Last edited:
They just mentioned about Farve being 0-8 in Dallas. Saw a graphic today the Chris Weinke has the worst record in 1 stadium. 0-10 when he was with the Panthers on the Panthers home field -:)

"NFL.com

Posted 9:03 PM CT

As he left the field at halftime, Favre told Steve Mariucci that he got hit right on the nerve in his arm and has numbness in his hand. It remains to be seen if he'll be able to grip a ball well enough to return"

"NFL.com

Posted 9:03 PM CT

As he left the field at halftime, Favre told Steve Mariucci that he got hit right on the nerve in his arm and has numbness in his hand. It remains to be seen if he'll be able to grip a ball well enough to return"

It remains to be seen whether Rodgers can get the Packers within striking distance so Favre can come back in and play the hero.

Oh god, he hurt his FUNNY BONE? Give me a break. What a crybaby, Mr. Ironman.

Last edited:
favre coming out and getting a hero's hand from the crowd....he we play a few plays and become a hero...everyone will forget his 2 INTs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand