PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gasper: Don't Bash Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is now to be referred as "Hollywood"

I love him.... but he is changing. He lacks that spark....
He doesnt seem to want to show ppl up anymore. It's as if losing is not a big deal for him now.

He has accomplished it all and is in a midlife crisis so to speak.

Granted Tebow wouldn't start.... I know his personality would rub off on Tom positively.

We could have a new play called "Tom's Cat".... in which Tom would be off of the field and Tebow in at QB.... whachu think?

I really hate the term wild cat..... :rocker:

Last edited:

He doesnt seem to want to show ppl up anymore. It's as if losing is not a big deal for him now.

Granted Tebow wouldn't start.... I know his personality would rub off on Tom positively.

We could have a new play called the "Tom Cat".... in which Tom would be off of the field and Tebow in at QB.... whachu think?

I think that would suck, Tebow throws like a girl. Why would you take your best player of the field for a glorified cheerleader?

We could have a new play called "Tom's Cat".... in which Tom would be off of the field and Tebow in at QB.... whachu think?

Here we criticize Brady because he doesn't care enough about winning. Other team's fans get on him for being a sore loser and having a generally bad attitude when the team lacks success (throwing fits in the sidelines and just overall looking pissed off). Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

... He is also looking for a larger, kid friendly home in the Boston area - which is why the condo is for sale. He and his wife also sold all their properties in NY over the last several months because they now intend to live in Boston except when they are vacationing or in LA to spend time with Jack in the offseason.

In fact in that Vogue article that was referenced in the post that included the pix of Brady with the pit bull, Giselle said, "I am a Bostonian now."

All this questioning of TB's dedication to this team makes me want to puke. Grow up, will you.

On a quick read, I thought you were being sarcastic, but I'm afraid that you are serious. "Lacks a spark...doesn't want to shop up ppl...losing is not a big deal for him now...midlife crisis...[Tebow] would rub off on Tom positively?" :wha:

Last edited:
YouTube - The best of Tim Tebow: season highlights

narrative^

"more rushing TD's than Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker and Emmit Smith and they were Running Back's"

And that makes him a good QB how? Or does that mean that you want to draft Tebow as a running back? No, it can't be that because you're daydreaming of the day we can pull Brady off the field and replace him with Tebow, going so far as to name your little fantasy " Tomcat". How cute.

And no, I won't slam my head off the desk for anybody, especially not for some extremely old geezer who most likely sh!ts blood on a dailey basis then has his saggy nuts droop into said blood. There are those who age gracefully and there are those who don't

How the frak did you know that I had a prostate biopsy this last week?

Please tell me that I am a cretin and missed the pure sarcasm in your post

Last edited:
2123719132_ba88082822_o.jpg

And that makes him a good QB how? Or does that mean that you want to draft Tebow as a running back? No, it can't be that because you're daydreaming of the day we can pull Brady off the field and replace him with Tebow, going so far as to name your little fantasy " Tomcat". How cute.

who said I wanted Tebow just as a QB? The option is there... but he can do other things like play TE, RB,HB etc....

he will never replace TFB... he would compliment the offense w/ his various attributes. I like his attitude. He is a winner.

Last edited:
who said I wanted Tebow just as a QB? The option is there... but he can do other things like play TE, RB,HB etc....

he will never replace TFB... he would compliment the offense w/ his various attributes. I like his attitude.

You don't know he can play other positions. Maybe he can take his various attributes over to the cheerleading squad seeing that he's so good at getting everyone pumped up with his awesome attitude. Such an awesome attitude that we should draft him because in your own words "I know his personality would rub off on Tom positively". Are you F'in serious? Yeah that's it, we need Tebow to show Brady the way. Give me a break

Tebow would add another dimension into the Predictable Patriot offense. :eek:

So having more rushing TD's as a QB than great RB's like - Bo Jackson, Hershel Walker and Emmit Smith means nothing? Tebow is an athlete and hopefully another potential project of BB. I was anti-Tebow initially... Now I realize he is worth the gamble. It's not like he is fragile.... 6-4 245ish.... He is built like a TE already.

Whatever happened to the " We are here showing solidarity, we are a TEAM, we show by example" etc......?

Does that not apply anymore because he has a wife that can fit in a door crack?

Excuses are for losers, they work 2/3 of a year if they are lucky, and they make a ton of $ doing it, meanwhile the rest of the slobs that pay for his BLOATED salary have to work their asses off year round.

No sympathy here, sympathy line is over there>>>>>>>>>> with the losers.

He's only brought New England three superbowls and been to another you moron.

Is anyone on this board an athlete who has had an acl surgery let alone what Brady had. I have.

We must have some non Patriot fans here stirring the board.

BS? you mean just like everything you say?

troy aikman

none of them were where brady is at in his personal life......but feel free to think that brady sends only you subliminal messages in what he says........

Where is Brady at in his personal life that those others werent?
You seem to think that because his wife is hot the rest of his life is irrelevant.
Please list all of these factors that have you thinking Brady just wants to throw in the towel, and how those are different than the other guys you listed, none of whom by the way, even retired early by choice. (Aikman had concussion issues)
Or just keep making your unsubstantiated point and insult me in place of backing it up. That seems to be what you've got going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes