PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gasper: Don't Bash Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said I wanted Tebow just as a QB? The option is there... but he can do other things like play TE, RB,HB etc....

he will never replace TFB... he would compliment the offense w/ his various attributes. I like his attitude. He is a winner.
And you want him to rub off on that loser Tom Brady.

He has suffered so much injuries last two seasons who can blame him if he wants to move on? We could have had invested on OLs and WRs like Colts to help out the QB but we did not. NEP is not a QB friendly franchise and it does not surprise both Brady and Cassell were so beat up. I would move on to another franchise if it's up to me and I still wanted to play.

not sure who's attacking him......just trying to put myself in his spot and the idea that he might be wondering when would be a good time to get out with everything still intact

Maybe seeing BB's press conference will burn ppl out.
I really wish Tom was at the workouts, if only to set an example for the others. I agree that he doesn't need to be there, and the rest may be good for him. But as the leader of the team, it'd be good to have him around. But I understand, and can't blame him either. It may even lengthen his career instead of burning him out.

He has suffered so much injuries last two seasons who can blame him if he wants to move on? We could have had invested on OLs and WRs like Colts to help out the QB but we did not. NEP is not a QB friendly franchise and it does not surprise both Brady and Cassell were so beat up. I would move on to another franchise if it's up to me and I still wanted to play.

What's funny is that, prior to Super Bowl XLII, Brady was one of the better protected quarterbacks in the league.

I think it puts people to sleep. He defines drone.

He does that on purpose of course. In real life he really does have a personality.

He hates the press and who can blame him after to listening to the nitwits like Felger and Borges.

BTW, just how pissed does Terry Francona have to be with Felger to call him up and kick his butt on the air? Really, really PO'ed I say.

We will find out how concerned the Patriots are about Brady by what round they pick a QB in. Higher than 5 and I get concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes