PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gasper: Don't Bash Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the " We are here showing solidarity, we are a TEAM, we show by example" etc......?

Does that not apply anymore because he has a wife that can fit in a door crack?

Excuses are for losers, they work 2/3 of a year if they are lucky, and they make a ton of $ doing it, meanwhile the rest of the slobs that pay for his BLOATED salary have to work their asses off year round.

No sympathy here, sympathy line is over there>>>>>>>>>> with the losers.

Whatever happened to the " We are here showing solidarity, we are a TEAM, we show by example" etc......?

Does that not apply anymore because he has a wife that can fit in a door crack?

Excuses are for losers, they work 2/3 of a year if they are lucky, and they make a ton of $ doing it, meanwhile the rest of the slobs that pay for his BLOATED salary have to work their asses off year round.

No sympathy here, sympathy line is over there>>>>>>>>>> with the losers.
Good post and excellent point in bold. I don't have any sympathy for them either.

Last edited:
Gasper nailed it.

And somehow I'd missed the news about Brady's broken finger on his throwing hand.

I remember how much I admired Bledsoe for playing w/ that kind of injury. Brady probably did it longer and more effectively. (Of course, the injury may not have been as bad as Bledsoe's.)

yeah.......brady's goin soft......

he'll probably play out his contract and start acting like brett favrervere

Not spending time with his son is the kind of off the field life situation that will make Brady retire early.

So, Brady, take all the time you want or need in March and April.

We're talking about 4 or 5 weeks here folks.

granted he has an incomplete corps to throw too.... I am not worried about TFB...... I am worried about defensive rookies and ppl like Ron Brace... who do not seem to give a ****.

I would never jump on Brady..... he is still healing from the '08 injuries and not to mention the ones suffered from last NFL season (ribs,shoulder finger) etc.

I expect a stronger TFB this season b/c he will be a yr out of surgery and a season under him...
He will not be at 100% like the Tom of '07 (that is an unrealistic expectation)

He can get back to where he once was, but it will take time. Injuries suck and rehab is a long process..... I am familiar w/ the rehab part... It takes [months and even years] for continual improvement to happen. The first couple months and years are key. After that time period of a couple of yr's.... maximum healing has likely occurred.... Some get it all back and others do not. I am confident that TFB will.

so I understand Vince is at volunteer practice? Good for him:)

Not spending time with his son is the kind of off the field life situation that will make Brady retire early.

agreed...

I am not worried.

He has accomplished plenty for the franchise.... he deserves that time. :)

(combined w/ my injury post.) he needs it

(but... he should show up for a couple at least)

Last edited:
i always preferred bridgette moynihan to giselle. damn woman is ruining our team

Gasper's absolutly right. It's a freakin' OTA in March. I think Brady's earned his stripes. BTW Ty Warren must have gone all Nancy on us too, skipping the OTA to get his college degree, maybe we should cut him to send a message.

spending alot of time in the back yard with your kid makes you soft and not want to come back........especially when its nappy time...and mommy comes downstairs and says........baby's asleep, what do you want to do????

gisele_bundchen_bostonnightclubnews_02.jpg

daaammmmn......she's got big feet......let see......get hit by bernie pollard, or get hit by her......

you're set for life, even though you're one of the highest paid QB's, you make chump change next to her......

I would never blame him for going soft

Last edited:
Gasper nailed it.

And somehow I'd missed the news about Brady's broken finger on his throwing hand.

I remember how much I admired Bledsoe for playing w/ that kind of injury. Brady probably did it longer and more effectively. (Of course, the injury may not have been as bad as Bledsoe's.)

im not a brady, basher but he's finger was more bruised. then broken. and he did not play very good to end. the year.

bledsoe lead back to back come back wins. that get the pats in the playoffs with a pin. in he's finger. and the only reason. he did not play in the that playoff game was they said he will loose he's finger if it got hit again.

im not saying brady is not tough. or bledsoe, is a better QB i just think bledsoe, played better. at that time. and he did not have anyone as good as moss, or welker, to throw to.

im not a brady, basher but he's finger was more bruised. then broken. and he did not play very good to end. the year.

bledsoe lead back to back come back wins. that get the pats in the playoffs with a pin. in he's finger. and the only reason. he did not play in the that playoff game was they said he will loose he's finger if it got hit again.

im not saying brady is not tough. or bledsoe, is a better QB i just think bledsoe, played better. at that time. and he did not have anyone as good as moss, or welker, to throw to.

brady is very tough......just not sure he's tough enough to avoid riding gisele off into the sunset.......the man's already hit the jackpot....how much further does he think he needs to go? he could simply walk away after this contract with all his bits in place.......he's got the charisma to make it any number of ways off the field........the time is coming where he could say 'I don't need this anymore'

brady is very tough......just not sure he's tough enough to avoid riding gisele off into the sunset.......the man's already hit the jackpot....how much further does he think he needs to go? he could simply walk away after this contract with all his bits in place.......he's got the charisma to make it any number of ways off the field........the time is coming where he could say 'I don't need this anymore'

i agree 100%

im not saying brady is not tough. or bledsoe, is a better QB i just think bledsoe, played better. at that time. and he did not have anyone as good as moss, or welker, to throw to

Oh Damnit, Here we go again, while you're pinning away for the good ol' days when we had Frankenstein for a QB, try to also imagine what it would be like to have never experienced a SB victory because with your beloved Drew we would have never won one. I'm really starting to understand why the rest of the country hates NE fans.

spending alot of time in the back yard with your kid makes you soft and not want to come back........especially when its nappy time...and mommy comes downstairs and says........baby's asleep, what do you want to do????

gisele_bundchen_bostonnightclubnews_02.jpg

daaammmmn......she's got big feet......let see......get hit by bernie pollard, or get hit by her......

you're set for life, even though you're one of the highest paid QB's, you make chump change next to her......

I would never blame him for going soft

Dude, guys who can get women like that aren't dumbfounded by them.
To him shes the same as your women is to you.

Oh Damnit, Here we go again, while you're pinning away for the good ol' days when we had Frankenstein for a QB, try to also imagine what it would be like to have never experienced a SB victory because with your beloved Drew we would have never won one. I'm really starting to understand why the rest of the country hates NE fans.

bledsoe needed someone like parcells slapping him constantly for him to stay at the same level as his early career........I think the carroll years broke him.......

Pats better grab a decent QB prospect soon, Tommy's getting soft, and will get softer as he gets older with more family stuff.
Maybe Hoyer is that guy, I hope so.

im not a brady, basher but he's finger was more bruised. then broken. .

Can you forward me a copy of the xrays you reviewed.
Gasper says it was broken. Where do you get the concluision it was 'mre bruised than broken'? Thast doesnt even make sense its either broken or not.
The rest of your post......child please

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore