PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Foster works out

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Georgia Southern QB Jayson Foster measured a height of 5-foot-7 1/2 and a weight of 173 pounds"

Another RB who'll be lost in high grass

EDIT: Remember Tony Gaiter? The smallest (and ugliest) Patriot?

Last edited:
"Georgia Southern QB Jayson Foster measured a height of 5-foot-7 1/2 and a weight of 173 pounds"

Another RB who'll be lost in high grass

Ok, so what IS this guy? A QB, RB, Receiver or DB? Seriously, I'm confused.

If that is his total skill-set he almost sounds like he was made to play for the Patriots.

With that size, quickness, and agility he seems like a shorter version of Randel-El, the Indiana QB who became a decent return man/ WR in Pittsburgh though did little to earn his free agent contract with the Redskins.

It seems to me that a practice squad position would be a no-risk proposition.

I just think it's a funny word, that's all. Lots of people use it without knowing what it means.

OK, I'll bugger off now.

Pick one.........

bug⋅ger1/ˈbʌg
thinsp.png
ər,
ˈbʊg-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [buhg-er, boo
thinsp.png
g
-] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1.Informal. a fellow or lad (used affectionately or abusively): a cute little bugger. 2.Informal. any object or thing.3.Often Vulgar. a sodomite.4.Chiefly British Slang. a.a despicable or contemptible person, esp. a man.b.an annoying or troublesome thing, situation, etc.–verb (used with object) 5.Often Vulgar. to sodomize.6.Slang. damn: Bugger the cost—I want the best. 7.Chiefly British Slang. to trick, deceive, or take advantage of.—Verb phrases 8.bugger off, Chiefly British Slang. to depart; bug off.9.bugger up, Chiefly British Slang. to ruin; spoil; botch

What ever happened with J Foster? Did we sign him or is he on his way back home or:confused:

What ever happened with J Foster? Did we sign him or is he on his way back home or:confused:

With this many days gone after the workout, you have to think we won't be seeing the lad. We do have P-Squad room, though.

With this many days gone after the workout, you have to think we won't be seeing the lad. We do have P-Squad room, though.

I liked him:( Speedy Gonzales and with some coaching I bet he could refine those skills and learn to close as well as get there. Maybe we'll see him at a later date.

Adrian Peterson(bears RB) came from this team
YouTube - THE REAL Adrian Peterson

great college highlights not so great in the pro's.

However Westbrook played in this division as did Romo.

Very few walter Payton winners go anywhere in the NFL.

I liked him:( Speedy Gonzales and with some coaching I bet he could refine those skills and learn to close as well as get there. Maybe we'll see him at a later date.

I'd like to see some speed on the PS, just to prep for Buffalo's special teams or Seattle's passing attack. Never hurts to have a little extra quickness at your disposal (impressive 6.81 cone drill - would have tied him for sixth WR at combine).
NFL Events: Combine Top Performers

I think he'd be a good returner/receiver for one of the reasons Welker is good: Hard to spot behind the wedge.

Last edited:
He's a slightly smaller, shorter, much quicker version of Doug Flutie.

What a highlight reel, stop, go, pass, look off recievers,,,

He looks perfect for the Wildcat offense, he passes pretty good, no rocket arm, but picks out the open guy, mostly.

BB is hiding him in his hallway closet to wildcat the wildcats

He's a slightly smaller, shorter, much quicker version of Doug Flutie.

What a highlight reel, stop, go, pass, look off recievers,,,

He looks perfect for the Wildcat offense, he passes pretty good, no rocket arm, but picks out the open guy, mostly.

BB is hiding him in his hallway closet to wildcat the wildcats

that's true.

watching this video, the first thing that popped in my head was "Damn that bugger sure looks like Doug Flutie".

Ok, so what IS this guy? A QB, RB, Receiver or DB? Seriously, I'm confused.

If that is his total skill-set he almost sounds like he was made to play for the Patriots.

My thoughts exactly. His sheer versatility alone should guarentee him a position. But sometimes guys can't make the transition from college to the Pro's. Whether that's his problem or he just hasn't gotton a legit shot has yet to be seen. Watching the video though, you can deffinitly see the hype. At the same time it makes me wonder how many NFL teams are that slow on the edges and are that poor at tackeling for that matter. Regardless, I say give him a shot. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News